Lady gaga Is holding strong at #2 for a second week.

• Exhale+

Chromatica has proven to be a huge success,  even with the very little promo it's recieving.

The album is holding strong at #2 this week with 44,000 SPS units this week. 

Total units is at 382,000, if gaga keeps performing the way Chromatica is. She will be Gold in a few weeks. Platinum possibly by the end of Fall. 

We all Know Rain on me is dying fast on the hot 100, in my opinion Gaga and her team should focus more on the album, less on the singles. 

GAGA IS an album artist, and it's showing still. I kinda saw it this way, the way the whole album has no stops and it all easily cross fades across the 16 tracks.

I'll be doing my part and ordering the milky clear vinyl tomorrow. 

Congrats gaga on the album's success. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+

The album has been huge since it’s release! :blast:The verdict proves that Chromatica is the official comeback circus-esque comeback , dem Gaga fans have been waiting for since 2013:ari:The album has already sold 643k copies WW :o 

"Is it the type of disco, I like? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:"