Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj's new collab "TROLLZ" hits #1 on the Hot 100, Nicki and 6ix react

Recommended Posts

I gave you the link to Rockstar to stream, I gave you my help to all trend #NickiMinajIsOverParty. Even five fandoms teamed up to block Nicki Minaj and look at y’all, just look at y’all. :tiffcackle:
If you want me to respond, try a better approach than this #1 is because of Tekashi. No, hoez, it’s not because of Tekashi. It’s because 80% of the sales came up from Nicki’s website. LOOK AT YALL! :tiffcackle: 
THE BARBZ DON’T BUY WHAAAAAAT?! 

@OnlyFacts say something without crying. :tiffcackle:

trollz-1.jpg.ddf6cc3f3a55118faf5c1c2dab55c4dc.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Back just in modafakin time :queenflopga:

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Don’t tag me in this trash. They bought a #1. Congratulations. Neither will ever win a Grammy or receive any significant accolades. Next 

So What Shrug GIF by swerk

MAAAAAAAAM:tiffcackle:
GAG, youre gagging :blast:

It’s okay, you’re in denial. Y’all in denial when it comes to The Queen Of Rap. It’s alright. I’m sitting here, planted in a D looking how y’all took an -L :tiffcackle:

This is the FIRST and the LAST time I will be giving you attention.


major nicki minaj GIF

Share this post


Link to post

I’m Here For Nicki Getting Number 1’s, But Not That Child Molester Poor Excuse For A Rapper Piece Of ****.  He Don’t Deserve A Penny From Anyone.

  • Dislike 2
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Wowsers, this song is a bop tho, not gonna lie I streamed alot  :madance:

Here's the thing tho, I don't know whats the point of keeping this guy on the label, the moment he goes out to promote the song at whatever venue, not only is it gonna put him at risk but his team, this guy is a target. What is the point of keeping an artist like this if he can't properly promote his music? Just for virtual success? :schoolingtime:

Share this post


Link to post

I guess Nicki Minaj's brother and 6ix9ine are good friends.

 

:setfire:

 

  • Haha 4
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wow Nicki got another #1 :omg:

I’m in shock, too. 
I love how different Nicki’s career is here’s why: an almost nostalgic act(10+ years in the game) who refuses to hit a F peak. That’s just unbelievable. :awks:

Chile 

Share this post


Link to post

The #1 on the hot 100 is a complete clownery, every week everyone can buy his number 1 :ririshade1:

Share this post


Link to post

All BS aside this was a given because the song is a bop :mimiclap: but it has dropped down to #35 on iTunes :joanne: so yes its great that it hit number one but how far will it drop next week? :whatitellu: 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Needleney said:

I guess Nicki Minaj's brother and 6ix9ine are good friends.

 

:setfire:

 

This... people get OUTRAGED if u stream a dr luke song but this pedophile and this pedophile enabler (nicki bailed her brother out of jail) are good to go! As usual, selective outrage! 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Wowsers, this song is a bop tho, not gonna lie I streamed alot  :madance:

Here's the thing tho, I don't know whats the point of keeping this guy on the label, the moment he goes out to promote the song at whatever venue, not only is it gonna put him at risk but his team, this guy is a target. What is the point of keeping an artist like this if he can't properly promote his music? Just for virtual success? :schoolingtime:

He’s a troll. They know it, he knows it. He was meant to peak in 2018, but he got locked up and now his label is trying to capitalize on his remaining relevancy. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

This... people get OUTRAGED if u stream a dr luke song but this pedophile and this pedophile enabler (nicki bailed her brother out of jail) are good to go! As usual, selective outrage! 

Also, happy Father’s Day to the hottest daddy out here  :tiffanynod:

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

All BS aside this was a given because the song is a bop :mimiclap: but it has dropped down to #35 on iTunes :joanne: so yes its great that it hit number one but how far will it drop next week? :whatitellu: 

Betch, a #1 is a #1 :shameless:

This is giving me HIAM tease. :tifflmao:

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wow Nicki got another #1 :omg:

2020 get worse every day :jj:

  • Haha 5
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Both collabs :tiffcackle:

One was a remix and the other was with a paedophile :tiffcackle: 

Nicki Minaj is a LEAD artist on this one. So yeah, basically Nicki is the first female rapper to debut at #1 in over 22 years and surpass Elvis Presley in overall chart entries.
Nicki’s work is selling, thank you and please come again. :tifflmao:
 

Knot B, the industry plant, wishes. :tiffcackle:

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...