Father's Day (Jamie and Lynne reunion)

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Are you really questioning the parenting of someone that let their 9 year old drive an adult ATV into open water and also lets them shoot wild animals with a gun. :jl:

True hahaha 

I totally forgot about this incident :jl:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the heck is going on with Jamie’s toes in the fourth pic? Gross  Also, something about Jimmie Lou rubs me the wrong way. Even through pictures I get a bad energy from her.    Happy Fa

Seriously? Is the behavior with the attitude of this family even more toxic. I fully understand that troubled separated parents have a respectful attitude for the sake of their children. But th

This family is such a mess, they would be NOTHING without Britney Jean Spears, and they would be nothing in the last 10 years without Lou M Taylor, without her help JL would be an unemployed soccer mo

6 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I respect your opinion, we can reflect about this differently, but wouldn't be better to protect the youngest one from the toxic grandpa before it's too late? Before he does something to her like he did to Sean? 

Jamie is not only for family events like this. It's clear he's been very close to JL and Lynne lately, Jamie Lynn doesn't even hide his presence anymore.

Again, that's not a normal family fight. I don't know If "differences" can be described as their problem. Not every family has a violent leech control freak as a dad.

I agree with everything you said and that would be the logical thing to do but unfortunately not every family thinks logically. I also feel like their strong religious beliefs (u know cuz super religious people tend to believe in all that patriarchy bull****) and possibly southern roots play a huge part in why they just don’t kick him to the curb. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I agree with everything you said and that would be the logical thing to do but unfortunately not every family thinks logically. I also feel like their strong religious beliefs (u know cuz super religious people tend to believe in all that patriarchy bull****) and possibly southern roots play a huge part in why they just don’t kick him to the curb. 

Oh yeah, I also believe the religion part has a lot to do with that. I'm not against any religion, but the Spears seems bible fanatics and people like that usually are super conservatives. Lynne probably trusts Jamie a lot because he is "the Man".

Put everything under rug swept.