Father's Day (Jamie and Lynne reunion)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the heck is going on with Jamie’s toes in the fourth pic? Gross  Also, something about Jimmie Lou rubs me the wrong way. Even through pictures I get a bad energy from her.    Happy Fa

Seriously? Is the behavior with the attitude of this family even more toxic. I fully understand that troubled separated parents have a respectful attitude for the sake of their children. But th

This family is such a mess, they would be NOTHING without Britney Jean Spears, and they would be nothing in the last 10 years without Lou M Taylor, without her help JL would be an unemployed soccer mo

we don't know what's going on and at least Lynne is being civil for the sake of her daughter and grandchildren and there is no toxicity around them/infront of them, very mature.

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Super Administrators
15 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

It’d so super suspicious if Britney posts about her dad, she didn’t even post about her mom on mother’s and she actually likes her mom lmfao 

Expect a post from Britney's IG account with either an inspirational quote or an old photo wishing her dad a happy Father's Day. 

• Haha 8
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

55 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

What the heck is going on with Jamie’s toes in the fourth pic? Gross 

Must be a side-effect of his colon rupturing :anxiety:

#RIPDomination

• Haha 6

Jamie seems sad, tbh.  IDK - the video of him in the rocking chair looks like he is on the verge of tears.  I honestly feel bad for the whole family - they thought they were doing what was best for Britney's future and they got used and abused. 

• Dislike 1
  • Super Moderators
2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Are they on bad terms? Or does he not like to be acknowledged/be associated with the family? 

If we believe that Instagram account that's been posting rare Britney pictures, the relationship between Maddie and her father "is complicated"

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean