Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who is your midnight fantasy?

Recommended Posts

I'm not ashamed of the things that I dream 
I find myself flirting with the verge of obscene 
Into the unknown, I will be bold 
I'm going to places I can be out of control
 

Here is mine, his name is David Chacarro 

6aa32ff427d9fe916c76095731d9fbc0.jpg

e48af504752fad3448190df0e605c227.jpg
maluma.jpg.ff2d0499095d9c6b47f95f406f727740.jpg


<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Share this post


Link to post

Honestly, there's just too many. :idkney:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was gonna say you but WHO is THAT :gloriascary:

:makeitrain:  that's David Chacarro but he's mine bring your own :ari:


<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Honestly, there's just too many. :idkney:

Oh yes we know there's too many you don't have to tell me that :makeup:


<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:makeitrain:  that's David Chacarro but he's mine bring your own :ari:

giphy.gif


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post

I’ve been watching Dynasty S3 and I’m thirsting for Adam Huber a little bit :thirsty:


 

 

50902E2D-FBC4-4DF1-9634-8C689A53F52D.jpeg

0B0EFB51-E188-4323-8DF6-BE2C387BADE4.jpeg

841FB286-C5D1-4690-B428-AFF9FE0733CB.jpeg


Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

giphy.gif

:haha: I don't like to share my candy 


<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Oh yes we know there's too many you don't have to tell me that

I call shade.  :pika:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I’ve been watching Dynasty S3 and I’m thirsting for Adam Huber a little bit :thirsty:


 

 

50902E2D-FBC4-4DF1-9634-8C689A53F52D.jpeg

0B0EFB51-E188-4323-8DF6-BE2C387BADE4.jpeg

841FB286-C5D1-4690-B428-AFF9FE0733CB.jpeg

My dear lord y’all are making me thirsty AF right now :gloriascary:


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Roxxy said:

I call shade.  :pika:

Since when is the truth shade :ari:


<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Midnight said:

:haha: I don't like to share my candy 

We know you don’t like sharing. You obviously had to go solo to keep me from outshining you :mattafact:


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

My dear lord y’all are making me thirsty AF right now :gloriascary:

bring us yours baby share the goods :bieber:


<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We know you don’t like sharing. You obviously had to go solo to keep me from outshining you :mattafact:

you know how I do giphy.gif


<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

bring us your baby share the goods :bieber:

I have so many but my boo Tyler keeps visiting me at night :mattafact: EVoXQyKV_o.jpggiphy.gif


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

We know you don’t like sharing. You obviously had to go solo to keep me from outshining you

And it was the worst decision of his life cause now you're one of my top kings. :tiffdrink:


🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Roxxy said:

And it was the worst decision of his life cause now you're one of my top kings. :tiffdrink:

You see Midnight Eartha Scribbles iCarly? @Midnight :mattafact:


                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...