Annoying things ‘fans’ say

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the freebritney thing is annoying, since no one know what's really going on in her life. Her fans acts like they know everything about her personnal life while they don't at all

"her microphone is turned off but she really is singing live"

"You can hear her sing live at 1:02-1:05..."

Posted Images

• Exhale+
4 hours ago, Angels970 said:

make me is a good choice to be lead single

Did they even listen to the album, to think Make me flop was a good choice for a lead single? :teigen:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: MATM (Bhangra Remix) is the best remix of Britney’s career :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, PrincessOfPop00 said:

That she is a clone. Shane Dawson and his conspiracies :drag:

God yes!:yesplease: I hate those theories

• Like 2

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: MATM (Bhangra Remix) is the best remix of Britney’s career :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

when fans use 2007/8 as an excuse for her lazyitis and then continue to complain that people victimise her and 'only remember her because she shaved her head one time' hmm I wonder why????? 

also adding 'ney' onto the end of every word is sooo annoying :tiffeyeroll:

• Exhale+
6 hours ago, PrincessOfPop00 said:

That she is a clone. Shane Dawson and his conspiracies :drag:

He literally talked about the released version and not the demo. I just- :cackling: :beat: He kept saying how this is a song that "NeVeR gOt ReLeAsEd" as he plays it in HQ. :clownery: Shane claims to be such a huge Britney fan when he clearly didn't do more than five minutes worth of research. :surejan:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

And I carry the flame and I play my part as long as he's calling, calling my captive heart ⛓❤