Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

'How I Roll' is iconic and ahead of it's time, you can't tell me otherwise! (opinion)

(edited)

i can't emphasize how much this song is amazing, it's WAY ahead of it's time. it's flirty, catchy, bada**, and cute at the same time.:ari:

A lot of the newer generation songs nowadays tend to have that sound. (PC Music)

examples ; 

i can't believe it was a wasted single. :parisok:

HOW I ROLL IS ICONIC! PERIODT. FB_IMG_1592475772444.jpg.94dc8a3880489dbc0c8fd558076ceee3.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜

Genuinely How I Roll is the only song from FF I don’t listen to. I always skip that one. It reminds me of her bouncing about the stage during the FF tour eughhh

It’s not one of my favourites 

• Dislike 4
  • Like 4

It's critically acclaimed for a reason.  :mattafact:

• #1 on Rolling Stone's Top 25 Songs of 2011
  • #95 on Rolling Stone's Top 100 Songs of the 2010s
  • #9 on E! Online's 15 Best Britney Spears Songs
  • #9 BEST on Glamour Magazine's list of Britney Spears's 10 Best (and Worst) Songs of All Time

And let's not forget that this is a Bloodshy & Avant creation. :tiffdrink:

🦄 💛🧡💜

This song always puts smile on my face. Such a cute song :mcry:. Maybe it doesn't fit Femme Fatale but it's great. Britney always looked so happy when she performed it:makeitrain:.

Femme Fatale doesn't have a skippable song on it. Periodt. :gagacrash:

• Haha 2
  • Like 4

It’s one of the few songs on FF that has aged well and doesn’t sound dated now because it didn’t follow the trends back then! Bloodshy is such an amazing producer, I hope she works with him again! 

The production is literally insane and by far, one of her best songs last decade. Should have been a summer single. :wontcry:

29 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's critically acclaimed for a reason.  :mattafact:

• #1 on Rolling Stone's Top 25 Songs of 2011
  • #95 on Rolling Stone's Top 100 Songs of the 2010s
  • #9 on E! Online's 15 Best Britney Spears Songs
  • #9 BEST on Glamour Magazine's list of Britney Spears's 10 Best (and Worst) Songs of All Time

And let's not forget that this is a Bloodshy & Avant creation. :tiffdrink:

I didn’t know! Omg 

Very true :crying1:

I adore this song

This type of songs perfect for 2020 

and tbh its better than flop la la , flop girls . And whole Barbara Jamil :staysalty:

Spoiler

'Pretty Girls' is iconic and ahead of it's time, you can't tell me otherwise!:praisega:

Femme fatale :makeitrain: 💞💞💞

I remember not really liking it when it first came out but it grew on me and now it brings back many memories from 2011 , sweet nostalgia , also this song inspired Asian pop groups and is maybe inspired by Japanese pop music which is really cute and really cool I remember when this song was accused of copying it 

1 hour ago, RATCHET❤ said:

i can't emphasize how much this song is amazing, it's WAY ahead of it's time. it's flirty, catchy, bada**, and cute at the same time.:ari:

A lot of the newer generation songs nowadays tend to have that sound. (PC Music)

examples ; 

i can't believe it was a wasted single. :parisok:

HOW I ROLL IS ICONIC! PERIODT. FB_IMG_1592475772444.jpg.94dc8a3880489dbc0c8fd558076ceee3.jpg

How I roll is a masterpiece.

It's the femme fatale Freakshow! 

Just like how a Jordan miller shaded u on yr own title....it’s an opinion :jl:

Spoiler

Jk lol. I personally don’t like How I roll but I mean idk about it being ahead of its time. The latest it would sound is 2012 or 13. :watrusayin:

(I forget to write this)

If you know what it takes to be my man...:gobaby:

Femme Fatale is one of my favorite Britney albums:mattafact:. If I need an energy boost or if I’m in a slump I listen to this album. The album as a whole hasn't aged well (I personally don’t care) but it does encompass the early 2010’s trend in music:sendinglove:

Favs from the album:

Hold it against me

Inside out

Seal it with a kiss

Trip to your heart

Gasoline

Trouble for me

Boom, boom, baby
Pick you up in my Mercedes
I'mma be a little selfish:orly:

I’ve always loved this song, it’s really fun and I’m so happy that she performed it on tour. Rolling Stone showed it a lot of love too!  :clap:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

I feel as if I’m the only person whose never got the big deal over this song. It’s not bad and it’s deffo grown on me over the years. But I remember finding it underwhelming when I listened to FF for the first time, especially after the album’s first four tracks.