Britney rockin the 1999 Billboard Music Awards (Crystal Clear Quality)

This performance is soo good and I couldn't enjoy it as much before because of the quality... Now that has changed :barbie:

FB_IMG_1592433064227.thumb.jpg.28be81bd44b846e40f8cff669d6efaf2.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Like 3
  • Super Moderators

Now this is really one of her most underrated live performances outside of the VMAs. :barbie:

Featured. 💛🧡💜

• Like 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

9 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

She did the same performance again in Europe with the backspring at the end, which looks even better  :bow:

I like her breaking the glass at the start too! Much better. 

• Like 1

I’m a flop fan because I’ve NEVER seen this performance! What a SLAY! I don’t like these remixes but the performance was top notch! And to think she was doing this at 18!! An icon!

And I love seeing old performances with Andre 😭 Bless his sweet soul. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Omg I’m a hugee hip-hip head and didn’t even know about this wtf I always wondered where that mini interlude from her performance came from 

I'm also a big hip hop head and I absolutely love when Britney flirts with R&B, hip hop and street/jazz dancing in her performances.

I wonder who was the mastermind behind this remix, it was a very bold move. If it was Wayde, I must say that I miss him very much as a creative director and choreographer.

58 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

She did the same performance again in Europe with the backspring at the end, which looks even better  :bow:

We also had the master of this performance on our channel but VIACOM took it down. :icant2:

38 minutes ago, glorified.ho said:

A curiosity; this part of the song is from Eric B and Rakim - Eric B is President

I Was looking a lotttttttt for this song, its my fave from the performance too much 90's

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

This performance is soo good and I couldn't enjoy it as much before because of the quality... Now that has changed :barbie:

FB_IMG_1592433064227.thumb.jpg.28be81bd44b846e40f8cff669d6efaf2.jpg

in this quality loookssss different for some any reason the stage of this awards looks like an inspiration for dream withim a dream tour, wade could go to the jail for plagiarism , copy & difamation of MJ (im not into cancelling people, but cancelling Wade is good):imacat:

3 hours ago, Louis_j said:

But she almost felt, did not she ?

• Like 2