Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where my Honest Vocal Coach Review stans at?!

Anyone religiously watch Honest Vocal Coach Georgina review vocal performances on YouTube?

She has reviewed many Britney vocal performances pretty frequently and (I think) has been more than fair in her analysis. Pretty cool to hear a professionals opinion on Britney's voice over the years.

Clips below if you have missed!

16 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

Anyone religiously watch Honest Vocal Coach Georgina review vocal performances on YouTube?

I'm here :makeitrain:

Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

I'm here :makeitrain:

Currently watching her live stream of Chromatica and she said she is going to do a review of Glory next time. :ahhh:

Just now, Mgmgmgmg said:

Currently watching her live stream of Chromatica and she said she is going to do a review of Glory next time. :ahhh:

She will love "What you need" for sure :makeitrain:

I like her accent and I kinda like her too, but too much of her, kinda irritates me :ehidk: so I don't watch her a lot 

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

She really hated the Everytime performance from the Onyx Hotel tour lol :kidcries:

I watch her every now and then but I don't really like her, all her covers are mediocre, flat and auto tuned af so I don't really trust her since I listened to those

8 minutes ago, kasavas said:

She really hated the Everytime performance from the Onyx Hotel tour lol :kidcries:

I watch her every now and then but I don't really like her, all her covers are mediocre, flat and auto tuned af so I don't really trust her since I listened to those

IMO not her best Everytime performance... SNL performance if def the best :sendinglove:

I enjoy her reviews. She's only reviewed Britney two or three times but I appreciate her feedback.

Just now, ZoneGirl said:

I enjoy her reviews. She's only reviewed Britney two or three times but I appreciate her feedback.

Oh rly? I counted at least 5 vids with Brit featured. :awyeah: