Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What was the biggest POM fail?

This was the biggest fail of POM for me. No live vocals when she sang ballads.

Interviewer: How much of your show is with playback — backed up with playback, how much of it is live?

Britney: "I'm glad you're addressing this question because it's really funny. A lot of people think that I don't sing live. I do usually — because I'm dancing so much — I do have a little bit of playback, but there's a mixture of my voice and the playback. It really pisses me off because I'm busting my *** out there and singing at the same time, and nobody ever really gives me credit for it. You know?":uknowit:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

The ‘Crazy’ fall in 2015 and that time her dancer almost pushed the triangle down the stairs with Britney in it during ‘3’:dead:

Side note: Her POM peak was in 2014 and not in 2016.

2 hours ago, sanpedro said:

The ‘Crazy’ fall in 2015 and that time her dancer almost pushed the triangle down the stairs with Britney in it during ‘3’:dead:

Omg is there a video? :jackk:

Also that time she broke up with one of her boyfriends and days later on her next show she said she had been single for a year:dead:

Or maybe that was fun #shade

• Haha 5
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, sanpedro said:

@ 1.34 :gagacrash:

Oh my God but she even helped them to move back the triangle!!! She's too good for this world :makeitrain:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

i honestly hated the outfits so much, i dont know who dresses her but their job since the FF era has been terrible imo 

It definitely should not have gone past 2016-2017 if even. A lot of things were very messy and just not needed. Things I think about all the time when it comes to Vegas:

-the costumes really were not bad in the beginning, but got so ridiculous over time like 2017 was when it just started getting so like ???wtf is she wearing. Like I wish she wore more pants or flat sneakers like the beginning for the Blackout medley!!

-The choreo for Circus was ABSOLUTELY DESPICABLE like I just don't get it, why did they have her stand there like that during the breakdown and those weird arm movements:eheeek:

-Why they added pretty girls and that weird Missy Elliot mix and the Migos remix of slave was awful, I don't care:gross:

On 6/17/2020 at 12:13 AM, PokemonSpears said:

not all the wardrobe malfunctions were bad though, remember when 3 charted on some list because of this

I think she was feeling the open back version of the costume :tiffanynod:. She made no effort to stop dancing so they can zip it lmao. It looks hot tbh.  

Funniest thread ever :queenie:

So no one's gonna talk about how she round of shows by round of shows from 2013 to 2018 randomly picked pieces of the choreography to simply cut out of the show and replace them with some very awkward and sometimes rehearsed improv?

Dd this thread though. 

Wasn’t there a show in 2014 where Britney was performing Alien but was caught out for lipsynching?

On 8/1/2020 at 5:45 PM, ElenaB said:

i honestly hated the outfits so much, i dont know who dresses her but their job since the FF era has been terrible imo 

Her team is on a budget, even though we pay a lot of money on her shows, they could not care less and just want to save the most. It's getting worse and worse each year, just look at her entrance, outfits, props... for her PoM "tour" compared to TCSBS's.

Their only focus is money money money. I was baffled by this before the #FreeBritney movement, but now understand why everything looked so cheap and business oriented last decade.

On 6/16/2020 at 9:56 PM, PlayboiMommy said:

I remember reading somewhere that a supposed insider once said that she was actually referring to the crowd here but her PR team edited the guy's voice in before the video got to the press :enigma:

On 6/16/2020 at 9:58 PM, kasavas said:

Her pr team never gave a ****, why would they now :tina:

I don't believe that because even in this video you can hear a guy say "she heard him"

The fact that she prob had to give cash to sound enginer to get jamie out of the area so they could turn her mic on and she could finally sing live the what, 2 times it happened? Or was it just the once?

On 8/1/2020 at 5:20 AM, sanpedro said:

@ 1.34 :gagacrash:

That was so funny. I love bloopers, that ***** busted her *** at 1:20ish