If Britney collaborated with a Kpop group, which one would you want?

honestly blackpink or BTS for a hit

but i would really love to see her collab with T-ara, their song Day By Day was inspired by Criminal and they love Britney.

they have been on a break for the past 3 years but they have some of the BIGGEST hits in kpop music history like Roly Poly, Bo Peep Bo Peep, Lovey Dovey, Number 9 etc.

they are literally legends in kpop just like Britney in pop 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly couldn't think of anyone who would be a good fit for her. So it's a no for me.

She did enough unnecessary collabs 

Britney and Sunmi music would fit so well tbh,,,, and with Big Bang I mean she can takes Seungri place 

Posted Images

Either the Wonder Girls - The First EVER Kpop Act to debut in the Billboard Charts, made history and paved the way for Kpop to be known worldwide:

Legend to Legend collaboration!

or one of the former members, Yubin - she dances and raps like insanely good.

I like Sunmi but she won’t be able to keep up with all the hard choreo.

• Exhale+

I think a girl group that would fit Britney's style is definitely ITZY. Although Blackpink are super famous right now, and are good dancers, their choreos are actually quite easy and have a lot more to do with editing and angles. ITZY, however, dance their ***** off and have insane choreos, plus their sound is really close to Britney's. I mean look at this music video and the breakdown at 2:30 - they ain't joking. 

Additionally, YG Ent. treats its girl groups horribly (blackpink is under this label). It's ran by misogynistic men who protect their boybands at all cost and throw girl groups under the bus. 2NE1 (one of the biggest kpop girl groups EVER) was disbanded over a FALSE scandal that was actually PROVEN to be false. However, Seungri from Big Bang was proven to be involved with *** trafficking and selling girl trainees from his label to businessmen and YG PROTECTED him as long as they could. At one point they gave up because the whole public crushed down on them. 

She doesn't need that. :brityawning:

On 6/17/2020 at 9:08 PM, kaledkalil said:

I don't think any collaboration with this generation of Kpop would really fit her that well. To be honest I don't think groups collaborating with singers fit well in general, not only for kpop. 

Maybe a collaboration with someone from an older generation, like Lee Hyori, would be cool. This is basically What You Need, and I can see Britney performing like this for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZkiYTOzu4c

With copycat. :selenerz: