Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Next single? Lady Gaga drops a lyric video for "Sour Candy," Featuring BLACKPINK

If she wants to keep momentum up it should be

3. Sour Candy

4. Replay

5. 1000 Doves

6. Chromatica III/Sine From Above

and close out the era with

7. Alice

Unless she keeps doing well then throw 911 & Babylon in there too.

9 hours ago, Stefani said:

I don't think Sour Candy's going to be a single, or if it is then this isn't the kind of promo that will make a difference. We need a real music video, not this hard to read mess. Did she learn nothing from The Cure's lyric video?!

Okay besides the tiny letters...what’s wrong with it? :tina:

Honestly I think it's in her best interest to have Sour Candy as a single. It just makes sense - the song is already becoming well known and bigger (mostly because of blackpink stans), so if she were to promote it more I think she'd get more streams and revenue...:typing:

She has all the the Sour Candy merch up, hopefully they have CD Single too, I love collecting them.  :lizzie:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

15 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Okay besides the tiny letters...what’s wrong with it? :tina:

The animation is just...not for me imo. And that filter that they used is horrible - hurts my eyes tbh.

2 hours ago, chillinwithbrit said:

The animation is just...not for me imo. And that filter that they used is horrible - hurts my eyes tbh.

I see your point, it kinda bothers me but since it’s a lyric video I get why it’s not so polished but if they put more effort into it, it could slay. It reminds me of the spices girls Viva Forever video where the girls were fairies so if Blackpink were to have actual form and with distinct facial features lip syncing to the words than just a glob bouncing on screen. The album is very 90s nostalgia so it kinda goes with the album aesthetic. I just don’t want another ROM video, I like the song but the video is just basic even with Gaga and Ari onscreen. 

Ofc it's gonna be a single, I've been saying that from the beginning. Blackpink's Kill This Love still holds the first spot for getting 100 million views in less than 24 hours. Lady gaga knows very well that a featured video between them could even break this record, and it probably will. Blackpink's fanbase is THIRSTY for a new era, and they might kick it off with this song, so you better know the MV will explode and the song could legit go #1 easily. Kill This Love GIF by BLACKPINK

2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Ofc it's gonna be a single, I've been saying that from the beginning. Blackpink's Kill This Love still holds the first spot for getting 100 million views in less than 24 hours. Lady gaga knows very well that a featured video between them could even break this record, and it probably will. Blackpink's fanbase is THIRSTY for a new era, and they might kick it off with this song, so you better know the MV will explode and the song could legit go #1 easily. Kill This Love GIF by BLACKPINK

they are releasing their own single on the 26, so I guess no video for Sour Candy, just a promo for them like Kiss & Make Up was.