Next single? Lady Gaga drops a lyric video for "Sour Candy," Featuring BLACKPINK

#LadyGaga just released an animated lyric video for Sour Candy.

The animation its pretty nice, it resemble some type of alien fairies exploring #Chromatica word.
Do you like the video? Is Sour Candy the next official single?... :unbelievableney:

lyric-sour-candy.jpg.ee7ac44941b1d2c98eac71abe75273ae.jpg

• Like 1

There's been rumours that Free Woman and Fun Tonight will be the next singles. Apparently there's a Free Woman video ready. 

Free Woman is the worst song on the album and the next single should be Alice. :chrissy:

• Like 5
  • Super Moderators

Who needs a video when that lyric video already slams. It’s like I’m back in the 90s again listening to my songs with my visualizer onscreen :bop:

• Haha 2
  • Exhale+

I tried to read the Korean lyrics because I was curious, and it turns out that they didn't even translate them - it's just English words written using the Korean alphabet:

"eseukeu mi tu bi naiseu aendeu den aiwil du it egseuteuramin" = "ask me to be nice and then I'll do it extra mean"

Usually, if a syllable ends with a consonant, they add the vowel 'eu' at the end. That's why it looks so weird. I wonder why they went the lazy route (I mean, they did translate the Korean lyrics to English, so). Pretty hilarious if you ask me. :weusay:

• Haha 2

🤡 a full-time clown 🤡

I don't think Sour Candy's going to be a single, or if it is then this isn't the kind of promo that will make a difference. We need a real music video, not this hard to read mess. Did she learn nothing from The Cure's lyric video?!

33 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I tried to read the Korean lyrics because I was curious, and it turns out that they didn't even translate them - it's just English words written using the Korean alphabet:

"eseukeu mi tu bi naiseu aendeu den aiwil du it egseuteuramin" = "ask me to be nice and then I'll do it extra mean"

Usually, if a syllable ends with a consonant, they add the vowel 'eu' at the end. That's why it looks so weird. I wonder why they went the lazy route (I mean, they did translate the Korean lyrics to English, so). Pretty hilarious if you ask me. :weusay:

I was a little annoyed by the fact that lyrics font are too little in the video (considering this is a LYRICS video).
But those visuals :groovin:...

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators

I mean, I know that just because it features BLACKPINK will be a hit, but I still find it very boring compared to other tracks on the album 

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
2 hours ago, ol123 said:

There's been rumours that Free Woman and Fun Tonight

literally the two worst songs on the album :didilie:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

51 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Maybe make the lyrics a bit bigger next time.

I had to bring myself right in front of the screen to read what it's saying :snooptoya:

Same, i was like :squint:

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Of course she wants another hit. Who doesn't want hits? Oh right, Katy Perry. :blol:

Anyway, this is sure to become a single in the future. What use is having BLACKPINK as a featured artist if you're not gonna take advantage of their Youtube viewing powers. And we know streaming makes up a big chunk of the Hot 100 formula. :mattafact:

I’m glad somebody said this :mattafact: 

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

I had Chromatica on ‘Replay’ and took a breather to enjoy my ‘Free Woman’ status but then I realized that life is ‘Sour Candy’ without Chromatica :haha:

ANYWAY I will say that I think Sour Candy should be the next single followed by Free Woman and then Replay. I feel those are the strongest ‘single’ contenders :whatitellu:

If she wants another hit

So yes SC the way to go  :parisok:

911 with Chromatica 2 4th single its not going to do much but it will charted fine 

the rest will flop harder than stupid love :whatitellu:

ps : i cant see the lyrics :searching: