Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Katy Perry is happy she's no longer on top of the music industry

Katy Perry is actually happy that she's flopping. It's showing her who her real fans are. And letting go of the fake fans.

In a new interview, Katy said: “I felt out of the loop of being #1 & I’m so happy for it... It’s not about being on a chart or a #1, it’s about how this music connect with the fans and how does it make them feel... I’m grateful that I had a little shift in my life on last record that took me out of that game.”

So get ready for Katy Perry: The Theater Tour. FB_IMG_1592150768248.thumb.jpg.a08e93fd0bd2825eaf51a52a25bd5a6d.jpg

• Love 2
  • Haha 6
  • Dislike 1

Good for her. She has achieved so much that she pretty much has nothing left to prove. :sipney:

• Love 2
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

I mean, she has no choice but to be happy with her new normal of being a flop. She did this to herself. Now go and marry Orlando and enjoy your family. 

• Haha 8
  • Like 1

:well::haha:

Ooh la la la la la let's live in the moment, come back Sunday morning, a lie oh well when you're gone goodbye, so long, farewell.

Just now, brycetippe said:

I feel like we're so quick to dismiss artists. Tons of iconic artists have had ebbs and flows in their careers. She may have a hit in the future or may not. She's still successful and we shouldn't be making fun of someone for 'failing'. It's cruel and unnecessary. 

she is making fun of herself with that declaration

tumblr_mcf3l39lsc1rfduvxo1_250.gif

• Haha 4
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

she is making fun of herself with that declaration

Or attempting to come to terms with the fact that she's no longer a hit artist and people may be making fun of her for it

tumblr_mcf3l39lsc1rfduvxo1_250.gif

Alas the purposeful Pop era is over ,she shud just have not brought britney hair shaving and kept quiet  

I don't know how to feel about this. I was really mad at her for making hurtful jokes about mental health issues and the Britney comment.

However, Katy is talented and makes better music than most of those artists on the radio these days. She works hard, even when she's pregnant and in the middle of COVID-19, She keeps on performing and I honestly feel bad it doesn't really pay off.

She looks really good with this pregnancy and she looks sooo happy like she's never been before imo.

I'd be happy for her if she scores a huge hit again. I'm not even a Katy fan but talent and especially effort should get recognized and rewarded imo.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

I know people will think, of course she said that because she's flopping. 

TBH, I think this is a very healthy mindset for her to have. Chart chasing leads to nowhere good. Make the music you want to make regardless of the charts. She'll be much happier in the long run. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙