Lady Gaga has plans to finish her SOPHIE 'Chromatica' tracks and release them

• Super Administrators

gaga-sophie.jpg.f293a53eff578a2c71830740eb64405d.jpg

The #Chromatica universe continues its expansion into unexplored territory. 

According to the album's executive producer, BloodPop, Gaga's tracks she collaborated electronic producer SOPHIE on will eventually see the light of day. Sophie is responsible for Madonna’s “***** I’m Madonna,” Charli XCX’s Vroom Vroom EP and MØ’s “Night With You.” In 2018, SOPHIE released their debut album, Oil of Every Pearl’s Un-Insides.

"We worked with SOPHIE very early on. [She was] the first collaborator of those sessions," BloodPop tells EW. "Those days were fun. We set up six microphones and recorded [Gaga's] Lamborghini exhaust, and SOPHIE cut it up into samples. [Though they didn't make the album], we still plan to finish those songs and present something special within the Chromatica universe."

Honestly, I need EVERY Chromatica scrap available. This is one of my favorite Gaga albums ever. Maybe my #1, and I'm a #BornThisWay STAN, so that's saying something. 

They better not be playing. RELEASE the SOPHIE songs NOW :didilie:

Thoughts?!

• Love 5

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Moderators
11 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

This is one of my favorite Gaga albums ever. Maybe my #1, and I'm a #BornThisWay STAN,

:omg:

I think I even prefer ARTPOP  :nonono:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Administrators
2 hours ago, ExXL said:

I mean , the album is already a mess , so why not adding a few more messy songs to it , I like that idea actually even tho I can't really listen to that project , I really tried to like it tho :gagasmile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
1 hour ago, crackhead said:

I really think there’s going to be a repackage of Chromatica by the end of the year, like The Fame Monster. 
SOPHIE & Gaga’s collab was pretty heavily anticipated too so it’d be silly not to release it. 

NEED :didilie:

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
2 hours ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

Bring it! Chromatica is a gift that keeps on giving! 

I can now say that Chromatica is Gaga's best album. Her vocals were never better. 

People expected something a lot more commercial but Gaga delivered quality :runga:

:well: Taste

• Love 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Alex_1991 said:

I have a feeling this is going to be Artpop act 2... We'll never, ever listen to it. Bye Chromicia 

I think they're like sisters. :idkney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜