Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Anyone noticed ever since 6ix9ine came out of prison his music has changed along with his sound?

His two singles so far have had a deeper sound and a more aggressive vibe to his music as well. 

"Trolls" with Nicki Minaj is no different from "GOOBA"... what gives?

 

Related:

6ix9ine.jpg.46b7a72d50073c437cb343686e62c78b.jpg

  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

i don't listen to paedophiles so i can't say that i've heard the song. :byesmoke: 

  • Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, ol123 said:

i don't listen to paedophiles so i can't say that i've heard the song. :byesmoke: 

not a fan of his but with gooba being such a hit gave it a listen and then remebered he sang with nicki before and went through his old songs and found the difference.. not my style at all musically 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, migeal said:

not a fan of his but with gooba being such a hit gave it a listen and then remebered he sang with nicki before and went through his old songs and found the difference.. not my style at all musically 

I remember listening to FEFE and kinda vibing with it :embarrassney:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ol123 said:

I remember listening to FEFE and kinda vibing with it :embarrassney:

chk his new songs and let me know if u find it different to his old song 

Share this post


Link to post

Ngl but I was really feeling FEFE when it came out and that was before I found out about the awful things he did. I learned Nicki's verse in 2 days. :yesokay:

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

It’s changed to ear pain sound to ear murder song:mhm:Very true @migeal dear!:awks:

its wasnt better before :mcorangu: as well but the change was very noticeable 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, migeal said:

its wasnt better before :mcorangu: as well but the change was very noticeable 

Yeah but it still brings pain to yr ears right? But hip-hop fans can tolerate that :) 

  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post

Lol the comments... of course a bunch of Madonna / Britney loving gays would not have anything to contribute to OP’s conversation. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, PlayDestroy said:

Lol the comments... of course a bunch of Madonna / Britney loving gays would not have anything to contribute to OP’s conversation. 

Huh? :imacat:

Share this post


Link to post

I like his new direction if I’m honest, I think it’s better than before. Less shouting. His voice is actually not bad on TROLLZ especially.

  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, PlayDestroy said:

Lol the comments... of course a bunch of Madonna / Britney loving gays would not have anything to contribute to OP’s conversation. 

We listen to pop music. Rap music isn't pop music and far from marilyn monroe glamorous lifestyle as well. 

Share this post


Link to post

Why is this trash human being and convicted sexual offender being featured on here? Read the room please.

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

I like his new direction if I’m honest, I think it’s better than before. Less shouting. His voice is actually not bad on TROLLZ especially.

Yes agree way less shouting than before 

Share this post


Link to post

really hope he experiments with this sound in the future:

I think it would do him wonders :yeahhh:

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...