Where is Britney Spears?!

Guys, where is Britney Spears? She hasn’t posted a video or a photo of her since May 27th. Didn’t a yahoo story just come out saying she’s “away” or something? I blew it off until I realized we haven’t seen her in awhile

WE NEED THE BRITNEYS GRAM GIRLS BACK

She's prob just taking some time off for herself. That article was from last yr although........ Her team is very conniving so who really knows? All I hope is that she's safe, she's fine, she's healthy and happy. 

I'd prob be devestated if I learned she was put in a facility again against her will. If she chose to go on her own I won't mind, but a forceful one would tick me off again. 

• Exhale+

Shes down the road buying some chips at the gas station, I can see her from right here :tiffeyeroll:

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

I can't believe this fanbase is so naive to think she is alone at her home right now after all that has happened the past 12 year and especially last year. Something is up! She has been absent for too long now.

I have a weird feeling about this too.. since that article resurfaced and when she didn’t really address Mood Ring and the sus timing of the drop...

1 minute ago, Arianna said:

I have a weird feeling about this too.. since that article resurfaced and when she didn’t really address Mood Ring and the sus timing of the drop...

Maybe she just don't like/care about the song.