• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing is, if she rests her face and gets rid of those weird awkward facial expressions and has good hair & make up, she doesn't look that different from before. She is a natural beauty, she ju

As long as she maintains this look then I could care less what she looked like before.

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

More than her face, I love how she's able to completely change her overall look

These all happened within like one day from each other

Britney-Spears-Launches-Underwear-Line-I

including this

britney-spears-at-the-intimate-britney-s

Or The X Factor. It's like she was a different Britney every show, even within the same week

• Love 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

6 hours ago, Body ache said:

As long as she maintains this look then I could care less what she looked like before.

Britney Spears Perfume GIF - BritneySpears Perfume Private ...Britney spears private show discovered by JosephineAbsoluteBritney.com | Britney-Galaxy.com // Fansite absolutely ...

Yes! this was definitely her best look that entire era

• Love 1
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, warioaddams said:

Britney has always looked different! Even within eras. Example oops vídeo and stronger. She looks like a completely different person

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM1ONI9IvST_91uXqPPLx

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmvjdq0RZmPMxc2wpKu6U

Even in 2016 Make me Britney is not the same as Slumber Britney

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0s_JTRuKSm-jrDEaIKNv

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVRbsUEK_SSLcBQF4Dri6

different styling

• Love 1
20 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Heavy medication aged her badly between 2010-2011. Her old face almost disappeared then but it still looked like Britney just a lot more tired and she looked troubled. By the time 2013 came she looked so different yet again then 2015 her face changed quite a bit with the surgery she had done. I wish we could have kept Britney 2008/2009 looks she was so beautiful still 

Honestly, I think she got an IUD which aged her badly. I made a thread about it once and it got deleted.

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
2 hours ago, pop analyst said:

how you made this?

I didn’t make them, I found them on Facebook, but slay to whomever created this Hunky Fine Man. They probably used that FaceApp, and they chose good pics to go off of.  :clicktina:   :ohwut:   :clap:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

including this

Or The X Factor. It's like she was a different Britney every show, even within the same week

She should have been out of the spotlight after Circus.  The only reason Circus was correct was because she was contractually obligated to tour for not touring with Blackout.

After Circus she should have gotten a new manager if she wanted to continue her music career.

The reason the ******* Larry Rudolph is afraid of Britney "starting a new" with new management/new career is because it would essentially undermine is entire work and the work of Max Martin and the rest of Jive etc...

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

She should have been out of the spotlight after Circus.  The only reason Circus was correct was because she was contractually obligated to tour for not touring with Blackout.

After Circus she should have gotten a new manager if she wanted to continue her music career.

The reason the ******* Larry Rudolph is afraid of Britney "starting a new" with new management/new career is because it would essentially undermine is entire work and the work of Max Martin and the rest of Jive etc...

wait, what :waitwhat:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

On 6/10/2020 at 3:59 PM, AndyPoo91 said:

Do we still think she might have a nose job or not? I keep changing my mind 

I think it's more of hyaluronic acid rather than a nose job :yaknow: that's why it fluctuates between years 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

including this

Who was her stylist during this time?  She looks mature yet youthful, **** but posh. :)