• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing is, if she rests her face and gets rid of those weird awkward facial expressions and has good hair & make up, she doesn't look that different from before. She is a natural beauty, she ju

As long as she maintains this look then I could care less what she looked like before.

Posted Images

Plastic surgery makes a big difference :jj:. There are many people that miss her old face but when she has great makeup and hairstylist she looks georgeous;)  but that doesn't happened in 4 years.:frenchy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4

I think she’s beautiful, but her forehead  and Britney are two different entities, to be honest. :makeitrain: My good girl Britney needs a new hair style ASAP. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

Plastic surgery makes a big difference :jj:. There are many people that miss her old face but when she has great makeup and hairstylist she looks georgeous;)  but that doesn't happened in 4 years.:frenchy:

There's no doubt she would look great with talented make-up artists but like you said, plastic surgery simply makes a big difference, especially with her expressions.

The Slumber Party video was mentioned below but it isn't the same face, for instance, as the Britney in your Avatar-which was from 2011 (and when she arguably should have been on hiatus.)

22 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

There's no doubt she would look great with talented make-up artists but like you said, plastic surgery simply makes a big difference, especially with her expressions.

The Slumber Party video was mentioned below but it isn't the same face, for instance, as the Britney in your Avatar-which was from 2011 (and when she arguably should have been on hiatus.)

Femme Fatale was rushed after Circus but there are so nice pictures of her from tour :mhm: (but it depends on date)

In this pictures she really looks like primeney:fakecry:

8bf27adb4a38aaacd5235b2f134e.jpg3dcdae762690a7ab777f4dbb46ebe2f4.jpg

• Love 4

Heavy medication aged her badly between 2010-2011. Her old face almost disappeared then but it still looked like Britney just a lot more tired and she looked troubled. By the time 2013 came she looked so different yet again then 2015 her face changed quite a bit with the surgery she had done. I wish we could have kept Britney 2008/2009 looks she was so beautiful still 

• Like 1