Find results in...

Who would be your dream AMA guest?

My favorite from this thread are nappytabs and David lachappelle

Sam Lufti

Larry 

Lynne Spears

Lou Taylor 

Britney herself 

Laura Lynne (I Wanna know why their relationship kinda felt apart and she appears in 2 dvds and her and Brit always say how close they are and etc).

34 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

The one and only Hannah Spears

She sure knows some tea. 

9 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

Lou wasn’t having it :jl: ridiculous, you would think she would jump at the opportunity considering she only has fans because of her sister. :jl:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I fear peoples' comments here have ruined any kind of opportunity for things like that unfortunately. But who knows. I'll keep trying. 

I think there's a huge divide between Britney fans and "Team Britney," including her family. I'd like to work towards making things better in that aspect. An AMA would be an amazing way to do that. We'll see.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I would love for you guys to also mention names that aren't Britney-related, too! 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

7 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Bloodshy&Avant, Danja and anyone who worked with her during the Blackout era.. even or moreover her bodyguard. I want to know the truth. And than HER MOTHER!

Hit up Avant, but didn't hear back.

Danja's manager said he's too busy in the recording studio at the moment 😩 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

5 hours ago, Itachi said:

Sia, so we can ask her what it's like writing songs with Britney. :gagasmile: like what inspired them to write Cologne Perfume, Passnger, and Brightest Morning Star. :gagasmile: did she try submitting songs for Glory or not :gagasmile:

Lady Gaga also, so we get to know the real drama behind Telephone. :gagasmile: and how she felt when Quicksang was featured in For the Record but relegated to a bonus track in the actual Circus album :gagasmile:

Love the Sia suggestion! 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

I would love for you guys to also mention names that aren't Britney-related, too! 

Beyoncé

200.gif 

The issue is that Britney's real condition is so secret, nobody would say something controversial about her.
All answers about her would be really polite. And let's be honest, we all would like people to spill the tea.
Not to gossip, but to understand what's going on with her, because we care. :crying1:
Maybe Simon Cowell would have something interesting to say....

But if we speak about non-Britney related, let's say Adele or Rihanna 

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

The one and only Hannah Spears

now I understand Britney's face when the interviewer tells her she's rich, she's like "whatever, I can't even use my own money"

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Will's people just said he's too busy at the moment but to reach out in a few weeks :kyliecry:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:
  • Larry :jl:
  • will.i.am
  • Felicia
  • David LaChapelle
  • Anyone from her original backup dancers
  • Anyone from her latest backup dancers
  • and Britney Spears, of course :imacat:

This.... and Rob schneider the stages creator from her tours and Jamie King the one who directed circus, femme fatale and oidia tour.

1 hour ago, FrenchToast said:

The issue is that Britney's real condition is so secret, nobody would say something controversial about her.
All answers about her would be really polite. And let's be honest, we all would like people to spill the tea.
Not to gossip, but to understand what's going on with her, because we care. :crying1:
Maybe Simon Cowell would have something interesting to say....

But if we speak about non-Britney related, let's say Adele or Rihanna 

if we give any kind of protection or support for any speakers , with Lawyers and PR maybe people would start to spill tea..

But without protection anyone would like to put a knife themselve.

Since Britney will obviously never happen...definitely Felicia.

Seems realistic enough, but I’m sure she has an iron-clad NDA so it probably wouldn’t be possible.

I would love to know if they are as close now as they were back in the day.  It was easy to see their interactions back in the day because there were so many documentaries made about Britney, her shows, her life, etc...and now they are pretty rare.  She’s still very close to her family, so I’d imagine she’s ok with Britney’s current situation.

Justin Tranter

Julia Michaels

Nappy Tabs