Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney Spears started following Roc Nation on Twitter

43 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

With all of this Glory stuff happening, something’s gotta be coming with her music career. Her team knows there’s interest, so they would be DuMb to spoil they cool momentum. Let’s be positive and enjoy the surprises as the come..  :clicktina:

I Agree, New Music Is Coming... The Only Problem Is That’s It’s Going To Be Either Femme Fatale Era 2.0 Or Worse, Britney Jean Era 2.0 :wontcry:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Say she has 2 albums left on her RCA contract she should release a glory platinum edition and a mood ring remixes album and get out of there quick :mcwave:

If there was a scale from one to ten then my love for you would be a million billion!

Lol just read somewhere. That she might be part of their management team not lable. If true they are worse than Larry unless ur Rihanna.

I'm very iffy. Kylie minogue signed with Rocnation in 2013. And within 18 months. She left fast. As they didn't properly understand her as an artist or what her brand was. Kiss Me once remains a sore spot for lovers. As They tried again to Americanized a highly successful European act. 

I wonder how Jive would promote Britney in 2020?  They did such a good job in her early career 

I'm not believing it means much of anything. I have an idea, but it's not about what y'all are hyped about,.

Hey everyone! New to the threads but longtime BH visitor. I think Roc Nation did well for Mariah in terms of image and “Cool” factor so I think they can give Britney the edge that she needs right now. This would be awesome if true.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, ArabRican said:

Hey everyone! New to the threads but longtime BH visitor. I think Roc Nation did well for Mariah in terms of image and “Cool” factor so I think they can give Britney the edge that she needs right now. This would be awesome if true.

I agree. Roc Nation does have that "cool" factor. :barbie:

Welcome to Exhale @ArabRican ! 💛

happy pokemon GIF

Come to this thread, stay for the community!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

12 minutes ago, BritneyStonerFan said:

I can see Beyoncé making sure Britney gets sabotaged under them....

Lol Beyoncé and Britney are not even fighting for the same audience at this point

Just now, ToxicJAM said:

Lol Beyoncé and Britney are not even fighting for the same audience at this point

They’re fighting for legend status long after they stop selling. 

I would support this move. Larry has baggage and is old news. She needs a fresh start. 

1 hour ago, BritneyStonerFan said:

They’re fighting for legend status long after they stop selling. 

In 2020 Beyonce is not worried about Britney AT ALL. Lol I don’t like the heifer but lets not pretend that Britney is a threat to Beyonce these days. The GP eats up whatever Beyonce does, and Britney is a joke to them. 

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1

9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Kiss Me once remains a sore spot for lovers. 

P-people don't like Kiss Me Once. ohh then I must be a clown cause "Sexercize " has an eternal spot in my workout playlist :inbed:

Britney should change her music style. Glory was a right move but she should go deeper in the RnB world.

okay, I think she's on early stages of B10... a lot of clues lately, this fanbase is sleeping on it like i miss the old days when we were crazy about finding producers and stuff like that also her ig lately, she's praising some artists here and there maybe she's putting it out there who she wants to collab or something

benny blanco works a lot with dr. luke i just hope she's not working with him... larry just praised dr luke some weeks ago right? and kim petras is his artist? britney ig stories promoted her song weeks ago..