Kylie Minogue's Aphrodite Tour appreciation thread

In 2011 Kylie (the only one that matters) Minogue, went on tour with one of the most spectacular and well received shows of the last decade. It had a high-scale production, beautiful costumes, magnificent props, live vocals, great stage presence and still she remains one of the most humble, genuine, unproblematic and underrated pop divas in the scene. At 43 years old she was capable of putting on a great show, with a strong concept (Greek and Roman mythology), thirty water jets, a tilted platform, Dolce & Gabbana outfits, dancers and aerial performers.

I hope I'm not giving you new information and just refreshing memories, but if this wasn't the case, I'll link down some pics, highlight performances and the full show, so you can enjoy. Also, stream Kylie's Aphrodite album for good luck and clear skin, xoxo :kiss:

kylie-4.jpg

Kylie+Minogue+performs+Aphrodite+show+ce

189984_193941987295941_114453931911414_5