Lady Gaga's 'Chromatica' bonus track "Love Me Right"

4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Real talk? I haven't listened to it yet. I'm kind of waiting for a special occasion or if I'm in a bad/sad mood - I'll have this to look forward to. Should I break and listen? @bitbitboi

hah, it's actually the kind of song that one would listen to when in a sad mood... But like Gaga herself has said about this album, she sounds pretty happy after all. She seems "free" now.

This could all be fiction
I know that it sounds taboo
I wear my heart on my sleeve
It's making its debut

The song is cute, kinda sweet sounding, even though the lyrics are serious. So I think this song will give you a nice feeling in the end.

But don't be sad, Jordan! :hugs:

• Super Moderators

It does give me The Cure vibes.

The song started, and I was like :bop: then the chorus started and I was like dd4v5lh-2c4e22f9-2416-484b-9714-ce14c67f 

It's not bad, definitely better than some songs on the standard album. But it isn't that outstanding either. 

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

On 6/7/2020 at 5:48 AM, bitbitboi said:

It gives me "The Cure" vibes. Which is good news. This is her shy sister.

Gaga is so melodic in "Chromatica"... <3

love-me.jpg.4691a6830ceee0c00c1f87e705e1aaf0.jpg

Sincerely, I find the album quite one key... quite boring... feels a style very tired already.. A pity because i loved her last two albums a lot.

• Exhale+

It's only available at target on CD. I remember during Joanne. She didn't want any type of exclusives. Given how the deluxe is available to stream outside the US. I wonder what changed her mind about the exclusive part. Hell even Madame X was sold exclusively at target for the CD. But Madonna made sure that only the chain carried the Physical  version and that it had a global digital release. But then again. When you own the masters to your music. You say whwre it goes. Interscope owns Chromatica. 

Hopefully this is a lesson. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Twitter Team
4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's only available at target on CD. I remember during Joanne. She didn't want any type of exclusives. Given how the deluxe is available to stream outside the US. I wonder what changed her mind about the exclusive part. Hell even Madame X was sold exclusively at target for the CD. But Madonna made sure that only the chain carried the Physical  version and that it had a global digital release. But then again. When you own the masters to your music. You say whwre it goes. Interscope owns Chromatica. 

Hopefully this is a lesson. 

The deluxe version isn’t available on Spotify in the UK. I had to buy the deluxe CD to get this track.

• Exhale+

I'm shocked. Considering internationally it wasn't exclusive..I'm getting the deluxe. But I saw the hardcover book that Europe got. 32 Pages with exclusive photos and an alternate CD design.

The target one basically is the same design as the 16 track version.

@JordanMiller seriously invest the money to get the 32 page Hardcover European limited edition deluxe cd 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.