Piece of Me Soundboards leak *UPDATED* Lucky included!

HOLY CRAP GUYS

"THIS IS 10000% REAL!!!! NO BULL. This is a real direct live soundboard given to me from the band members themselves. This audio is exactly what came out of the planet Hollywood speakers! Enjoy"

That is the description from the Soundcloud clip! Before anyone tries calling these out as fake you guys need to listen closely! Listen to the tiny bit of the Lucky snippet! It doesn't sound filtered and even if it is it sounds GREAT. Also the Angelic/Everytime interlude!!! AHHH! And also you can hear the pre-recorded vocals that lasted from 2013-2016 very clearly!! This is huge! The OP says these came straight from the band and they're from 2014. In case you're wondering why the Perfume audio sounds like it has pre-recorded vocals (because for those of you that remember, the band seemingly just turned on Britney Jean and skipped to track 3) those are actually live vocals! Here is a comment on the track for those of you who can't see it: 

Britney Studio Version! at 1:05:
@mathcarmignani You cant here it live. Her mic was turned as low as possible as said my her band. Her band told me that she defentily sang but you cant here it live. So without the audience you can hear it. Its 100% real and live

Posted 2 days ago2 days ago
Britney Studio Version! at 1:05:
@mathcarmignani they said she didnt always sing but you could never hear it on videos or in person anyway because it was turned so low. So you can hear it in this real audio since theres less screaming. Hope that makes you belive it 😊

What do you guys think? Someone try to get this user to send them the full file! I WANNA HEAR LUCKY AGAIN I ONLY HEARD IT LIVE ONCE AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

Update: THEY'VE UPLOADED LONGER SNIPPETS OF LUCKY :tiffanycries::gloriascary:

Smaller sketchier update: Here is the supposed mic feed from Perfume. It sounds like a reverb effect, drowned out, and pitched version of a fan edit we got a while back.

What are your thoughts on Perfume? The rest seem legit.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faaaaaaake. Fans need to stop reaching to find moments of Britney singing along. She used to when she was younger. This started getting phased out during Circus (ummm when she screamed on stage when a

Better add that to the best live vocal compilation, that will make it 14 mins long now. 

1 minute ago, Itachi said:

:mhmnod:

but what about her screams, speeches, or adlibs during songs? does her band somehow know when she does it and just suddenly increases the volume of her mic :jlostare:

I don’t know what you’re talking about exactly. The Japan soundboard audio has all of her speeches too. So why is this unusual?

2 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I don’t know what you’re talking about exactly. The Japan soundboard audio has all of her speeches too. So why is this unusual?

well the comments you quoted said her mic is turned down so low so you can't hear her live vocals. but you can hear her improptu aaahs or speeches in some shows during the actual song (not the breaks where she's supposed to talk obviously)

2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

well the comments you quoted said her mic is turned down so low so you can't hear her live vocals. but you can hear her improptu aaahs or speeches in some shows during the actual song (not the breaks where she's supposed to talk obviously)

I get what you mean I think. I guess they turned her mic down low to the audience but it would still be heard in the soundboard? Not sure how that works but it would be interesting to hear if these files are real, which they really sound to be IMO

• Deactivated

the band doesn't turn on or off mics though, that's the sound engineer's job

the band can start the tracks/loops but that's it, they have no control on mic feed or frequency to the speakers or the hard drives.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I get what you mean I think. I guess they turned her mic down low to the audience but it would still be heard in the soundboard? Not sure how that works but it would be interesting to hear if these files are real, which they really sound to be IMO

yeah maybe it will be more believable also if they have variations of her supposedly live vocals.

this is what was i trying to articulate :orangu:

the transition from her live speech to the first verse somehow if her mic was turned down low when the song started we wouldn't have heard her say "******* *******." :alook:  idk if that makes sense, but hey Britney does say she always sing live :gagasmile:

• Love 2

Amazing i heared before Japan Show, i don't understand why never turned more volumen to the mic, of course its bteam fault.

PSS... SOUNDS WAY BETTER THAN JAPAN. Also btw there's no any sense to upload small frames instead of uploading full, mostly if they tell them to not upload , do not upload, every exhaler knows that they read us and BTEAM is gonna sue everyone that is contacted for anything so be prudent please!!!!! for what they post or what they say. 

tu the justicers , we need to support a #justiceforpieceofmedvd or show . 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Itachi said:

yeah maybe it will be more believable also if they have variations of her supposedly live vocals.

this is what was i trying to articulate :orangu:

the transition from her live speech to the first verse somehow if her mic was turned down low when the song started we wouldn't have heard her say "******* *******." :alook:  idk if that makes sense, but hey Britney does say she always sing live :gagasmile:

I think she thought herself here that they were gonna turn down her mic but they must’ve been late 😂

2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

This is definitely real I can hear the pre recorded vocals before the “reimagined” version 

That's what I said. I distinctly remember Break the Ice getting frequent pre-recorded vocal changes during this time (unless these were live vocals). You can hear them CLEARLY in Gimme More, which is easier to find on YouTube than it is for BTI

56 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Listen to the tiny bit of the Lucky snippet!

I NEED TO HEAR THE FULL LUCKY VERSION. It’s so beautiful and no one can make a good studio version because we don’t have a HQ acapella, I’ve tried making numerous versions and they never sound great. ALL I WANT IS LUCKY:crying3:

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

Amazing i heared before Japan Show, i don't understand why never turned more volumen to the mic, of course its bteam fault.

PSS... SOUNDS WAY BETTER THAN JAPAN. Also btw there's no any sense to upload small frames instead of uploading full, mostly if they tell them to not upload , do not upload, every exhaler knows that they read us and BTEAM is gonna sue everyone that is contacted for anything so be prudent please!!!!! for what they post or what they say. 

tu the justicers , we need to support a #justiceforpieceofmedvd or show . 

The OP said SoundCloud detects the tracks and deletes them ASAP. So they only uploaded small snippets. The Everytime track is longer to try to prove their validity. Idk if y’all recall Cosmik’s studio version, but that was definitely NOT Brit in his recreation of that interlude. Again, unless it’s a great filter of a fan’s audio, I think we have the real things right here.