Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Katy Perry says KP5 is 75% 'Prism' and 25% 'Teenage Dream'

Katy Perry just released her lead KP5 single, "Daisies," but it doesn't necessarily represent the rest of the album.

Katy says her new album is 75% 'Prism' and 25% 'Teenage Dream.'

To be honest, I feel a bit disappointed with that answer. I want 100% KP5. You know what I mean? I want Katy to forge a new path, not tapping into familiar sounds. :katycry:

How do we feel about this, Exhale?

Related:

kp5.jpg.1c8cc64aea900f70bca5faba5ebac57d.jpg

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Omg why is she self sabotaging again :crying3:

Why can’t she just say it’s a new piece of amazing work which is reflecting my life at the moment.  

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

That’s cute, but it’s 100% DOA.

Dont recreate your music. And let the music speak for itself. You’re pushing 40...nobody wants to hear you sing about cotton candy and gummy bears. No growth is her issue...and the hair...and her attitude 

• Haha 6
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Omg why is she self sabotaging again :crying3:

Why can’t she just say it’s a new piece of amazing work which is reflecting my life at the moment.  

MTE. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

PRISM is her most basic, by the numbers pop album and her worst in my opinion so I'm disappointed if this ends up being true

it sounds like it might be tho cause although Daisies is alright it just sounds like some generic P!nk empowerment anthem

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 3

"PRISM" is a great album, so I don't mind. Not that I plan on listening to it in the first place, though. :katyfrog:

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

Oh god I think KP5 is gonna flop bad tbh,:katybelt:
Guess I’ll be making a “Why KP5 Didn’t Deserve to flop” thread in the near future guys. lol... unsure nicki minaj GIF

5 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Oh god I think KP5 is gonna flop bad tbh,:katybelt:
Guess I’ll be making a “Why KP5 Didn’t Deserve to flop” thread in the near future guys. lol... unsure nicki minaj GIF

Except it will likely deserve to flop tbh

Katy should just start a residency at this point or try to Collab with Ariana Grande to get a hit, gaga, Justin and Katy are struggling artist and they need Ariana for a hit, it's okay for her to ask at this point I feel so bad. :yesokay:

1 minute ago, Gayseus911 said:

Katy should just start a residency at this point or try to Collab with Ariana Grande to get a hit, gaga, Justin and Katy are struggling artist and they need Ariana for a hit, it's okay for her to ask at this point I feel so bad. :yesokay:

Imagine one day we will be saying this about Ariana. When that day comes. I know I’m officially an old queer queen who needs to retire 

ariana grande GIF

37 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

That’s cute, but it’s 100% DOA.

Dont recreate your music. And let the music speak for itself. You’re pushing 40...nobody wants to hear you sing about cotton candy and gummy bears. No growth is her issue...and the hair...and her attitude 

isnt she in her early 30s? :ohdear:

19 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Imagine one day we will be saying this about Ariana. When that day comes. I know I’m officially an old queer queen who needs to retire 

ariana grande GIF

Saaaame 😭

6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

isnt she in her early 30s? :ohdear:

She’s 35. They say in the music industry, radio stops playing you at 35 sadly. 35 isn’t old in general...it’s actually quite young. Point is, she’s too old for no growth in her music.

18 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

ariana grande GIF

But Ariana has outlasted Katy. Ariana has 6 platinum albums 🤣 and a Grammy. Ari is here to stay.

1 minute ago, Gayseus911 said:

Saaaame 😭

A scary concept to know Ariana will one day be yesterday’s news :receipts2: I’d rather die tbh 

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

But Ariana has outlasted Katy. Ariana has 6 platinum albums 🤣 and a Grammy. Ari is here to stay.

Ok Boo, I’m not saying she’s going to go anywhere.