Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Katy Perry never deserved the hate she received

Katy Perry Daises lyrics:

They told me I was out there 
Tried to knock me down

(Media saying she’s too eccentric, fashion outlets making fun of her clothing and personality)

Took those sticks and stones
Showed 'em I could build a house

(took those words showed people she can create a family and be loved)

They tell me that I'm crazy
But I'll never let 'em change me

(people hate on her due to how she acts and dresses but she won’t change and conform to Hollywood’s standards)

'Til they cover me in daisies
Daisies, daisies 
(She’ll be herself till she dies)

They said I'm going nowhere
Tried to count me out

(Label and others saying her music isn’t sticking, witness flopped your done. Your career is over) 

Took those sticks and stones
Showed 'em I could build a house

(Even though they’ve said all this she’s still happy, content and gotten more that she’s ever wished for)

Katy deserves happiness not hate. She’s weird, goofy and kind. I’ll never understand why the world tore her apart. At least daisies as a song shows her fans she’s happy and content these days :kyliecry:  

katy.jpg

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

‘She Never Meant The Hate Towards Britney’

Here’s why:

- She mentions public breakdown and shaving head couple of times, 

During the Interviews;

She’s not laughing or being nasty, she’s being honest. That’s how she truly felt. Her eyes and behaviour clearly shows her mental health is not at its best. 
- A couple weeks later she legit shaves her heard, she also seems to have a mental breakdown during the Witness Livestream With Nugget.

recently she mentioned the depression she suffered from during and after that era. She was never making a mockery out of Britney. But instead subliminally telling us how she felt, we all know the bullying she received. How the world turned against her, the hate trains. But she never actually did anything. She began to show some personality during her witness era and started to loosen up. That’s when the world tore her to shreds. 

Our girl loves children, donated so much money to charities. She’s sweet, has a weird sense of humour that gets taken the wrong way at times. But ultimately is human. I’ll never understand how she was made into the joke. Even fashion outlets basically tore her apart. I remember fashion police saying on the segment where she wore a chandelier to the met gala “she’s so annoying why can’t she just be normal” 

#JusticeForKaty :decisions:

• Love 5
  • Like 3

The Britney Comments Weren’t Nasty. She wasn’t ridiculing her. She was actually relating to her situation. She even mentions “I’m waiting for my breakdown,” “I’m saving that for my public breakdown” this clearly depicts familiarity with her, understanding and compassion. Not hatred or mockery 
:tbh:

Who does this sound like people WHO?

As a Britney Stan. You realise Katy went through some of the things Britney did. 
She didn’t know who Kathryn Hudson was. She wanted to remove her Katy Perry image. 
This girl never mocked Britney. SHE SIMPLY UNDERSTOOD BRITNEY. 

:mcry:

Kathryn Hudson deserves peace and happiness. The Industry tore her down. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, sullivanSP said:

This girl never mocked Britney. SHE SIMPLY UNDERSTOOD BRITNEY. 

:wow:

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I never took her comments as shade tho :awks:

Like when I'm going through a really crappy time I sometimes joke to my friends saying "i'm THIS close to shave my head" like Brit did. 

She was kinda cringy during Witness era but I don't think the Britney comment took her down. I was really not interested with her during that era but still the cringe stuff didn't really deserve the hate she got IMO 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Tho I’m a Brit stan I gotta admit... Katy DESERVES. Justice for Harleys in Hawaii, pop perfection.

I've never liked her, even before she made those comments about Britney (well, apparently she's been talking about Britney even before she was that famous, but I didn't know that until years later).

I mean, I don't know her personally, obviously, but she just doesn't seem sincere to me. I don't wish her anything bad, but it's just hard for me to feel any compassion for her, like, I never really understood what was her problem :idkney: I didn't even know people were "tearing her apart" like, when did that happen?

Of course no one deserves to be torn apart for any reason, but I just can't manage to connect with her or feel sorry for her, like, I just can't, because I just don't believe in the persona she displays on camera.

Like that video where she's crying on the interview, it feels weird saying this, but it just doesn't move any feelings in me, it's like I can't point at what is it about it, but I just don't believe it, something feels fake about everything that she does, on that interview and everything else. Everything, except that time I think she was in the audience in some awards show, and she's just like throwing shade to someone onstage, I really don't remember, but I remember that someone posted it on here, and somehow THAT did feel authentic, like that really was the real Katy lol

But yeah, that interview was very weird to me, and I'm someone that cries even watching Netflix series :haha: but she just doesn't seem genuine to me. Again, I don't know what they did to her, but I guess no one deserves to be hated just for being famous or successful or whatever was her issue? :ehidk:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

35 minutes ago, PeterPaul said:

Tho I’m a Brit stan I gotta admit... Katy DESERVES. Justice for Harleys in Hawaii, pop perfection.

I love this song, it's really underrated :crying1:

It is kinda sad how for most pop stars, you are at the top of your game in your twenties and then everything can only downhill from there. They may spend the rest of their lives dwelling on how they will never get to their peak again, which may be damaging mentally. The exception may be britney, cause she knows she is a legend 

This is speaking as someone who peaked in college. I always looks back and constantly compare my life now to then, it can be misserable. 

Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Maybe she never wanted to hurt anybody by addressing Britney's public breakdown... but she did! And she never apologized for her comments, neither to Britney nor to people who experienced mental health problems!

What goes around comes around... and I think she deserves everything that's coming to her! :chrissy:

PS: I never really liked her as a person, but I must admit that she has some bops! :madance:

• Love 3
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 1

I Ioved her music artistry, awesome music videos and catchy songs but ever since she kinda shaded  Britney on shaving her head  I stopped supporting her. Looking back now it feels that she was maybe misunderstood and I am sorry for her,  she didn't make it clear.

Apart from Britney, her past issues and finished rivalry with Taylor Swift, and Dr. Luke no longer producing the songs might have contributed as well.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Alvee said:

I Ioved her music artistry, awesome music videos and catchy songs but ever since she kinda shaded  Britney on shaving her head  I stopped supporting her. Looking back now it feels that she was maybe misunderstood and I am sorry for her,  she didn't make it clear.

Apart from Britney, her past issues and finished rivalry with Taylor Swift, and Dr. Luke no longer producing the songs might have contributed as well.

Yes, I still brought Witness tho tbh. I enjoyed the era. I would legit watch her sleep. Such a weird concept. But it gave me big brother vibes with the eye and stuff so I liked it lol

The declarations she made at the beginning of her flop were very mean to Britney. And that was not the first time, she was being rude during her visit to POM too. And well also this 

4ad7e5d7-4832-439e-972c-afd3275367b1-scr

She has been very subtle, but it is kind of obvious she do not like Britney, so it's kind of inappropriate to say this in a Britney forum I think.:surething:

And Karma is not a liar..swish swish. :katycream:

• Love 5
  • Like 1