Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney's Pitbull collab "I Feel So Free With You" mysteriously appears on Spotify

It's like some crappy dj released rebalion on Spotify for like 3 months before it was taken down 

But the stars in the stars look like stars, take me stars. And the stars in your stars lets me know I'm not stars:blast:

she def needs to release her unreleased songs and b side and songs that never made it to albums now .. its the right time and if mood ring proves anything people want anything from her 

14 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Next thing? The "Original Doll" album under Mona Lisa and we all die.

That would be to much.I must go to a psychiatry then.Especially when Rebellion would leaked too. :airpls::unreal::o 

3 hours ago, PARKBOM said:

under BRITANNY JEAN ??

I- 

giphy.gif

Why?Brittney would be her real name but her mother changed it and leaves a "T" out to make her name more special.This could be a hint  from the "real" Britney.

I kinda wish someone who has a bunch of unreleased songs that haven’t leaked would make an unauthorized album and put it on iTunes like they did with Life’s A Beach: Live From Miami lol! 

19 minutes ago, migeal said:

she def needs to release her unreleased songs and b side and songs that never made it to albums now .. its the right time and if mood ring proves anything people want anything from her 

They should release an album of all of her bonuses, b-sides, and rare songs while she’s on hiatus....they can pretend Mood Ring is a promo single from it!

I’d also love a compilation of unreleased songs, but I don’t think we will get that until she retires honestly!

3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

They should release an album of all of her bonuses, b-sides, and rare songs while she’s on hiatus....they can pretend Mood Ring is a promo single from it!

I’d also love a compilation of unreleased songs, but I don’t think we will get that until she retires honestly!

she does have alot of unreleased songs and releasing a few now as u said since she is on hiatus will keep him on the charts and maybe motivate her to work on new music 

4 minutes ago, migeal said:

she does have alot of unreleased songs and releasing a few now as u said since she is on hiatus will keep him on the charts and maybe motivate her to work on new music 

Maybe she doesn't need motivation to work on new music when she has no basic human rights and can barely see her kids. 

1 minute ago, Justney said:

Maybe she doesn't need motivation to work on new music when she has no basic human rights and can barely see her kids. 

agree but lets not forget she did her best music /album Blackout during the worst time  in her personal life ... 

oh F its not any more on spotify :( at least i hear it yesterday 😭

Wow...its on iTunes and i never knew...I’m like should I add it because Britney is on it or what? I’m so confused 

You guys are so desperate for new music that u would take this horrible sh_tbull collab :mcorangu: Lord have mercy on the Britney Army :mcorangu:

I figured out this song was included in Spotify like almost 2 weeks ago... I totally understand anyone could upload music to spotify BUT if that's the case then why this has not been removed??? shocked oh my god GIF

Maybe choosing registered this song under Brittaney Jean name will avoid earnings for this song will go directly to the father??? hummm??? britney spears oops GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Any other theory? lol

5 hours ago, migeal said:

:well: 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Just now, edd alarkon said:

I figured out this song was included in Spotify like almost 2 weeks ago... I totally understand anyone could upload music to spotify BUT if that's the case then why this has not been removed??? shocked oh my god GIF

Maybe choosing registered this song under Brittaney Jean name will avoid earnings for this song will go directly to the father??? hummm??? britney spears oops GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Any other theory? lol

OH JUST FORGET IT.... Song already banned :(