Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney's Pitbull collab "I Feel So Free With You" mysteriously appears on Spotify

2 hours ago, YoungOne said:

I still don’t understand how fans likes this piece of trash of a song 💀 

IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS. let us have this, even if it is mediocre at best.

Anyone notice it’s a GIMME MORE PRODUCTIONS??!??!! 😱😱😱😱😱

I think Britney secretly want to save the pop music right now. Today's songs are meh and boring. So she is planning to release the unreleased. So beware :gtfo:

6 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

What the ACTUAL heck is going on?! I think Britney is in control behind the scenes as of the last month to be honest. This may be her way to get her own money and separate it from the cship since it’s under a different name. That’s the only logical explanation.

Britney is in control now guys because we’ve gotten almost everything we’ve wanted

I won't believe it until we see Rebellion on Spotify tbh.  :chrissy:

I actually really enjoyed the song. Would have preferred a little more Britney in it.

6 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

What the ACTUAL heck is going on?! I think Britney is in control behind the scenes as of the last month to be honest. This may be her way to get her own money and separate it from the cship since it’s under a different name. That’s the only logical explanation.

Britney is in control now guys because we’ve gotten almost everything we’ve wanted

Do you think Britney in control would share song about being free while being un cship. I think thely r playing us

4 hours ago, Snesh said:

What is doing her team lately allowing this for months??' Most videos on YouTube get banned in minutes and in this case there are more people involved and maybe even another discography (since I don't know if Pitbull and Marc Anthony are under the same)

They must be busy thinking about their next movement

The difference here is that YouTube has an algorithm that register all the songs with copyright in it's platform. In this case, a streaming distributor just do that, distribute a song uploaded by a register user in their page without checking if the person owns the copyright of it. Now, until RCA reclaims to that distibutor the ownership of Take Off or Mr. 305 Inc. (Pitbull's record label) of I Feel So Free With You both songs will be available in the streaming services this distributor has partner with

6 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

This isn’t new. I’ve had it downloaded from Apple Music for a while. Take Off is also on Apple Music under “Just Fly Away” by Ellina G, which is a much better song imo. 

there was a time Instant Deja Vu was on that "artist" profile, I loved it :(

This was on Apple Music a couple of weeks ago. Wasn’t there a thread about it? I can’t with the Brittany Jean.  :miley:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

Omg.  Haven’t posted here in years but needed to say that this is one of the most annoying songs I’ve ever heard. Especially the “oooh ooh” part.  So glad this was never officially released. 

Can we not make this song relevant? Like can someone report this to Lou Taylor so she can sue their *****? :jl:

Never heard this in full before - I like it!

Not a fan of the first verse, but I definitely feel like this would have been a hit if they released it back in the day. 

Another missed opportunity :flop:

I really don’t get why they don’t put these tracks on iTunes.... they put all that effort and time and it gets wasted....Rolls Eyes Eye Roll GIF by Dreezy

9 hours ago, Britney_Love_Fan said:

@JordanMiller This isn't new. It has already a topic about it

This is my damn point! @JordanMiller isn’t the guy u think he is! He is a greedy businessmen profiting and plagiarizing of us!:hillary:

#Jordanmilleriscancelledparty :didilie:

:lessons:

10 hours ago, pubsluft said:

That’s no news.. It’s on Spotify for some time now. We already discussed this. :tiffdrink:

this.. it's on my playlist since a while