Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney's Pitbull collab "I Feel So Free With You" mysteriously appears on Spotify

This isn’t new. I’ve had it downloaded from Apple Music for a while. Take Off is also on Apple Music under “Just Fly Away” by Ellina G, which is a much better song imo. 

so weird... personally I really dislike feel so free, it's a trash raggeton so it can stay there, I don't want it in Britney's official discography.. while Take off is really cool with those rebellious lyrics, it would be great to have a finished version, maybe with new vocals in the final part of the chorus (that aWAY AY AY with that nasal voice is frankly awful)...is it a Bloodshy&Avant production?

53 minutes ago, Britney_Love_Fan said:

@JordanMiller This isn't new. It has already a topic about it

Oh no you didn't, @JordanMiller  are u ignoring my threads again...? :gunriah::badthoughts::ohi::girlbye:

:riha:

47 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Jordy it's been there for months

Omg :tiffcackle: Really? Someone DMed me about it today on IG 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

this is the first time I'm hearing the track in full..

I hated that they promoted it in interviews and then it just never happened. not that its even a great song or anything...

"it just didn't work"

cheesey GIF by Foo Fighters

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

You guys know how the saying goes by now.... the devil works hard but Loucifer works harder :goat:

I swear I saw a thread on this like a week ago? Oh well, I'll continue to bop until it gets taken down.

Bad song needs to just not exist.

What is doing her team lately allowing this for months??' Most videos on YouTube get banned in minutes and in this case there are more people involved and maybe even another discography (since I don't know if Pitbull and Marc Anthony are under the same)

They must be busy thinking about their next movement

2 hours ago, Britney_Love_Fan said:

@JordanMiller This isn't new. It has already a topic about it

OMG thanks I was starting to get scared of dreaming of this beforehand lool I vividly remembered this being added to Spotify a few weeks ago, how did Jordan miss it?...

I still don’t understand how fans likes this piece of trash of a song 💀 

I'm sorry but IFSFWY has a charm to it. Is it actually good? No but it's fun. I love the attitude she has in her voice on it

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1

Yikes I just downloaded "just fly away" aka takeoff

Now THAT is hard to listen to. It has some cool moments, but the lyrics are cringe sometimes and her vocals on that first verse 😳

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1

Aw there's extra distortion and chirping here and there on IFSFWY on Apple music. I wanted it for workouts :( 

But yeaaaaa it's playing RN and pitbull ummm... he just shouldn't make music. I maintain that Britney sounds cute and confident on this song tho, so I like it. 

3 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

What the ACTUAL heck is going on?! I think Britney is in control behind the scenes as of the last month to be honest. This may be her way to get her own money and separate it from the cship since it’s under a different name. That’s the only logical explanation.

Britney is in control now guys because we’ve gotten almost everything we’ve wanted

Artists make a fraction of cents on single sales these days, she isn’t doing it for the money 

even the copyright is under "gimme more productions" :gloria:

4 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Can't literally anyone upload music to Spotify, though?! I'm sure this is going to get taken down pretty quickly. :smokney2:

It’s been there for a month or so though. This is old news :clicktina:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻