Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney's Pitbull collab "I Feel So Free With You" mysteriously appears on Spotify

8 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Under Brittany Jean :britlol:

Is Britney coming to serve for a second week in a row?

Related: 

Thank yoooou Jordan :rihannayas: you’ve made my rainy Wednesday just that little bit better. 

What the?... Brittany Jean? Is this to avoid copyright issues? Maybe he released it in spite of his team being against it? The song is so bad though lol, but I'm happy to hear Britneys voice on anything:airpls:

You guyssss. The song is terrible :makeup: it’s my first time hearing it... I’m glad it never released :searching: that shizzzz is embarrassing

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

You could also buy it on ITunes under the same name, not sure if you still can 

10 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

What the ACTUAL heck is going on?! I think Britney is in control behind the scenes as of the last month to be honest. This may be her way to get her own money and separate it from the cship since it’s under a different name. That’s the only logical explanation.

Britney is in control now guys because we’ve gotten almost everything we’ve wanted

“Britney is in control now guys” :nonono:

Not until she has her rights back. FREE BRITNEY.

Britney asked Neyde to release the original Mona Lisa and Rebellion next month to not let Britney having problems with her label and people around her. Bookmark this.

Also, the cover got leaked:

tumblr_mzlrcv3o0P1svi3flo1_500.jpg

• Love 2
  • Haha 5

28 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Under Brittany Jean :britlol:

Is Britney coming to serve for a second week in a row?

Related: 

mood-50.jpg.93eb92217ea331f5eefc76b3c2420ec6.jpg

Jordy it's been there for months

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

And it's not even hq, it's the same mq version that leaked

I am currently listening to it in Canada on Apple Music soooo weird not even Marc Anthony or pitbull features listed just Brittany Jean lol? Is she trying to control under the guards like 2006-2007? Is rebellion coming??????  Omg Britney break the ice and come through lol so corny and I love it ... there’s a song called famous under her unreleased tracks on YouTube and I always wondered who else was on that or suppose to be as it’s really good 

That’s no news.. It’s on Spotify for some time now. We already discussed this. :tiffdrink: