Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mood Ring (Nick* Interstellar Remix)

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, remixedbynick said:

In all the madness of 2020, Britney went and added Mood Ring to all versions of Glory. That meant I had to remix that's out of this world. I took the sultry vibe of the song and took it a few thousand lightyears away. Listen, like, subscribe, and download at the YouTube link below! Hope you like it.

 

I NEED THAT ARTWORK NOW PLEASE LINK IT! 

The remix sounds really good! 

I love the percussions and drums during the chorus. The original song could benefit a lot from that. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Alex_1991 said:

I NEED THAT ARTWORK NOW PLEASE LINK IT! 

LOL glad you like it. The art is embedded in the downloadable files. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, remixedbynick said:

LOL glad you like it. The art is embedded in the downloadable files. :)

Thank you so much! I really love this mix. Keep on doing your amazing work

Share this post


Link to post

Just fresh off the press, Nick always kills it with his remixes! @remixedbynickmaxresdefault.thumb.jpg.d41391421d7c07e45c81b073f2d2cccf.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post

This is really good , thank you for your job.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, remixedbynick said:

In all the madness of 2020, Britney went and added Mood Ring to all versions of Glory. That meant I had to remix that's out of this world. I took the sultry vibe of the song and took it a few thousand lightyears away. Listen, like, subscribe, and download at the YouTube link below! Hope you like it.

 

whoops! I made a separate thread about it :pieceofwhat:

@Roxxy @puppylo16 - can you guys merge post threads?

Share this post


Link to post

I like this better than the original tbh 

MUCH BETTERtumblr_nl40o6MAal1qiohboo1_400.gif

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

whoops! I made a separate thread about it :pieceofwhat:

@Roxxy @puppylo16 - can you guys merge post threads?

I can’t find the thread...did it got deleted? 

Share this post


Link to post

OMG I love your BOMT 20th anniversary remixes and the Break The Ice remix of you :omgreallyney:  I’m surprised you have an exhale account!

And this new synthwave remix is heavenly especially combined with the cover art :enigma: It sounds like it could be played in the last episodes of Strangers Things towards a season finale when the characters are worried, emotional and getting ready for a battle at night :donewithit:

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

OMG I love your BOMT 20th anniversary remixes and the Break The Ice remix of you :omgreallyney:  I’m surprised you have an exhale account!

And this new synthwave remix is heavenly especially combined with the cover art :enigma: It sounds like it could be played in the last episodes of Strangers Things towards a season finale when the characters are worried, emotional and getting ready for a battle at night :donewithit:

You get my vibe. :enigma: Happy to hear you like my work so much. I have A LOT of fun Britney 80s remixes coming this year.

Share this post


Link to post

Incoming audio transmission from space. :letitburn:

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, remixedbynick said:

You get my vibe. :enigma: Happy to hear you like my work so much. I have A LOT of fun Britney 80s remixes coming this year.


Coming for my wig this year, I see :wigsnatched: :rihclap:

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...