Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

16 Years of BreatheHeavy: where the name BreatheHeavy came from

Breathe Heavy is an iconic name. And it's a shame Britney passed on that song that Jon Asher did for her. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Happy 16th Anniversary, thanks for building such a great place where so many fans can come together and bond over their mutual admiration for Britney :gobaby:

I know you get flack, but you've brought this place back to it's Glory (don't mind the pun), but you're doing great as of a late and i'm loving being back here again!

I've been visiting here since 2006 - I remember all the speculation for Blackout and all the demo leaks! I've been here through ALL the changes. I appreciate all the effort you've put in Jordan and here's for many more years :kiss:

Keep doing what you're doing, no drastic changes, just do it slowly and the way you're doing, this place is growing organically :)

thanks again @JordanMiller :kisses:

wow thank you for explaining this. :)I've always wondered where it came from

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I was literally wondering this yesterday lol

I was one of the people that thought it was because of Breathe On Me :sendinglove: 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Ooh la la la la la let's live in the moment, come back Sunday morning, a lie oh well when you're gone goodbye, so long, farewell.

Thank you for the explanation! I thought the name came from Breathe On Me at first too dd. Love the Slave remix! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Breathe Heavy is an iconic name. And it's a shame Britney passed on that song that Jon Asher did for her. 

THISSSSS. Maybe she'll record a different one for B10 :letitburn:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

33 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I was one of the people that thought it was because of Breathe On Me :sendinglove: 

Haha :nynod:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

1 hour ago, 5HINee said:

wow thank you for explaining this. :)I've always wondered where it came from

:wigsnatched:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I remember visiting the site constantly after the Outrageous knee injury to see if she would come back to finish the video. That’s when I became obsessed with BreatheHeavy.

music video im a slave 4 u GIFmusic video im a slave 4 u GIF *replays breathing heavy part of Slave 4 U*

Jordan, not only Breathe Heavy is iconic, but you are as well. I’ve been here since the beginning (not always posting) but I remember checking the forum since it started, even when I still didn’t understand English that well. 

You have gone through so much **** because of this website that sometimes I’m amazed you are still here, but know that me and so many people are grateful for you and this forum.

you rock! 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I knowingly started visiting in 2010-2011. I wonder if I ran into this site once or twice back in the day, probably. I remember WoB and BF back in the day.

That’s wicked awesome.  I love a backstory.  Like the one behind Sara Bareilles’s “Love Story”.  Anyway, I remember trying to visit the site during a computer class in high school.  Nope.  Also, whenever I tell people about it they immediately think it’s a dirty site or something.

:haha:

kitsch commodore 64 GIF

I remember those ancient days when Adnan Galib was news (at one point I really thought Britney was pregnant with his child... crazy days left far behind), us really mad at you because of oSAMa. And when you decided to stop reporting Britney exclusively? You teased us for many days, and some even threatened to leave! lol But at that time, it was change or die!  I never posted, but  was always here! Congrats and thank you!