Find results in...

16 Years of BreatheHeavy: iconic layouts from 2004-2012

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey fam, I'm going to take a trip down memory lane this week seeing as BreatheHeavy turns 16-years-old on June 4th. Here are some of BreatheHeavy's ancient themes used from 2004-2012. I lite

Thank you for creating this website for Britney fans around the world 

You may have launched it in June, but the Internet Archive has record up until March 2004*. Here is the version prior to the launch. And just after the launch here. Love this ad:

Posted Images

• Super Administrators
10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wow, the design for 2003-2007 looked so ahead of its time for that era :janet: definitely my most fave is the 2007 one :onpoint:(ironically :jj:)

Me in 2004 explaining my layouts

tumblr_o4engvzZph1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
9 hours ago, 5HINee said:

I remember the layouts since 2007 (minus the first one in 2007), that's when I found out Breatheheavy. I occasionally visited the website but I'm not sure now in which exact year I signed up. 

2007 was such a wild year. Low key gives me anxiety looking at those layouts from that era. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
4 hours ago, whoisit said:

Bonus layout 2013 was the best to me i was sad to see it retired so soon.

AHH so you remember how fast it came down then! Great memory. 

It's because it was not showing properly for everyone. I vowed from then on to only use responsive themes. Mobile was just starting to really take off at that point and that layout was NOT mobile friendly. Pretty on desktop tho! haha. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
9 hours ago, summer2summer said:

OMG the  2007 one , That's when i started heavily visiting the site and it just hit me i remember even some of these headlines and pictures :crying1:

Yea It was pretty wild to go through these. So many memories, and so many things I have no recollection of (aka the secret to happiness) 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
9 hours ago, myonlywish said:

2007 and 2009 brings such memories! But I do love 2012. Thank you for such an incredible website Jordan!

Couldn't do it without you! 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

9 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

AHH so you remember how fast it came down then! Great memory. 

It's because it was not showing properly for everyone. I vowed from then on to only use responsive themes. Mobile was just starting to really take off at that point and that layout was NOT mobile friendly. Pretty on desktop tho! haha. 

With nowadays techniques you could easily reintroduce it. It was indeed very pretty and very interactive.

• Super Administrators
2 hours ago, Jeffers said:

I don't recall the first but the second onwards are all still very fresh - always loved the **** in training one; I recall messaging you about it, I think about how you did some effects as I was trying to learn Photoshop back then and Forum signatures of your faves were the 'in' thing to have, I used to make them for ppl on other forums (miss that time of the internet).

I think I actually stumbled upon BH through a Limewire download of a Brit remix - I'm almost certain I saw BH in a file name or description and it led me here... been here since, but gave up Exhale long ago.

Checked in daily throughout the Chaotic years as I define them. I remember the adrenaline getting home to get online but also the anxiety of what to expect from the latest headlines, especially with a 16hr time difference to LA. The site has changed dramatically since then (I hated almost every change along the way but that's human nature to most people and I got used to them eventually) but good for you for sticking with it and persevering through some of the **** thrown at you from the fandom. BH is actually the only site from the early 00s internet days that I've stuck with after the many cosmetic/content changes, so :mimiclap: (even if those annoying af Oops error pages nearly made me walk away).

(Also saw your lowkey mention of that JT blog you had. Thank gosh that ended - pity that poseur's career didn't end as quick as that blog :chrissy:)

Wow what a story! A Limewire remix eh? Super interesting. 

And yea... LoveSounds.org 😂 I had a JT fansite for a hot minute. I also created fan-sites for Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan at some point. 

Thanks for all the support! 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
9 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

the first one. will always remember soaking up the infos about guilty and the upcoming my prerogative mv

Such a good memory! Guiltyyyyy

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I so remember the 2007 and 2010 ones so vividly like it was yesterday!!! :mcry: 
Thank you for all your hard work and dedication all these years :bareclap: 

Nice, I remember everything from 2007 onward.

• Super Administrators
36 minutes ago, GLOOMINATI said:

Isn't this the one that ended up blurred out and pixellated because of Jamie ? 

Lol I think so yes. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
46 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

This A Fantastic Website Jordan, Thank You For Creating It!!!! :sendinglove:

Thank you, too! :sendinglove:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
3 hours ago, PARKBOM said:

I so remember the 2007 and 2010 ones so vividly like it was yesterday!!! :mcry: 
Thank you for all your hard work and dedication all these years :bareclap: 

:wigsnatched:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

2007 is the earliest one I remember <3