Selena Gomez - "Stained" (demo for Rare)

I understand why it never made it on the album, it feels extremelyΒ repetitive. It has a cool backing track, but i think the vocals would just get kinda annoying. I feel like they did after just 1 listen.Β :tbh:

25 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Love this! Kinda beautifully haunted.Β 

Featured on the homepage @Britney_Love_FanΒ :clicktina:

Thank youΒ :sendinglove:

It was the era after revival and during/inspired by 13 reasons why when she was doing bad liar andΒ fetish... this was the trifecta! (Wolves was around too)! I love these three songs together and it was going to be the concept for the RARE album before it was ACTUALLY rare. Now that era is just R(ARE) <<<backwards?!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Like many before said, this is a Revival unreleased track. But I'm glad you found it years later.

Well, in the video it said it's from Rare and That's why I typed it's from Rare.Β :idkney:

• Love 1
Just now, sullivanSP said:

Am i the only one who finds the song really boring. It’s so annoying. In my opinion anywayΒ :fran:

Maybe that's why it's not releasedΒ :quirkney:

• Love 1