Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mood Ring falls outta #1 on iTunes after 3 days, however...

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yassss!!!:ohcrap: she has taken half of the top ten list :groovin: truly an icon with a legendary videography :staysalty:

Well even at her bad times she still managed to release awesome videos

  • Love 5
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

She has zero longevity, it's just her fans buying then it falls like a rock. Nothing impressive about it, it proves the general public doesn't care about her anymore.

  • Dislike 42
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, zone said:

Well even at her bad times she still managed to release awesome videos

Where r the lies?:didilie:

  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Tell that to her 22 years lasting career.

Why would gp care about a 2016 song?:squint:

Really? It's nothing new. Her career isn't what it once was since Britney Jean.

Britney Jean - USA: 04-22-27-23-19-29-47-80-101-110-113-OUT

Glory - USA : 03-12-37-66-103-138-200-OUT

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Can Mood Ring save us?

...Can we be saved?

yapCVZh.gif

 

why does she look like Tana Mongeau i--

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

Really? It's nothing new. Her career isn't what it once was since Britney Jean.

Britney Jean - USA: 04-22-27-23-19-29-47-80-101-110-113-OUT

Glory - USA : 03-12-37-66-103-138-200-OUT

 

ummm... Glory was literally just number one?

Glory wasn't promoted and very messy era and Myah Jean was hated by most fans (including me)

her resdincey was VERY successful it only ended (postponed) due to her ""DAD""

also if she releases something it'll still chart. she maintained her position as a POP FIGURE. and she doesn't seem like going anywhere. because she's BRITNEY SPEARS. 

what are you trying to prove really? :jl:

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, RATCHET❤ said:

if it has 0 longevity, it'd would've not stayed 3 days... 

...... OUT

 

giphy.gif

Well said! I would even add that her team and her label didn't support her to promote etc.

So haters, be aware from the B-Army, and essentially from the Neyde Army!

e42dfe7d63071938b63a967c392207b0.gif

  • Haha 6
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, RATCHET❤ said:

why does she look like Tana Mongeau i--

tenor.gif?itemid=15428383

 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, nwonder said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15428383

 

omg i remember her eyes during her being a judge on RuPaul LMAOO. 

it's so funny that Tana's turning into looking like her. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, YannFrance said:

Really? It's nothing new. Her career isn't what it once was since Britney Jean.

Britney Jean - USA: 04-22-27-23-19-29-47-80-101-110-113-OUT

Glory - USA : 03-12-37-66-103-138-200-OUT

 

What have you been trying to prove lately? All of your posts have been denying Britney’s success with Mood Ring. Grown *** men dragging a popstar the lowest is what...

  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RATCHET❤ said:

omg i remember her eyes during her being a judge on RuPaul LMAOO. 

it's so funny that Tana's turning into looking like her. 

Its so sad that she felt she needed to go as far as she did. But each to their own.

bcba660af58d63f8f05643a8ea992edb.jpg711260b50f4e0439eaa3033159bb2ed8

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, YannFrance said:

She has zero longevity, it's just her fans buying then it falls like a rock. Nothing impressive about it, it proves the general public doesn't care about her anymore.

It was like that for most of her hits throughout her entire career tho.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Its so sad that she felt she needed to go as far as she did. But each to their own.

bcba660af58d63f8f05643a8ea992edb.jpg711260b50f4e0439eaa3033159bb2ed8

What pokemon is that ? :jackk:

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...