Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney really should speak up.

This better not be an unpopular opinion but Britney really needs to speak up about the BLM movement going on rn.

Obviously there’s a whole awkwardness with it with her own freedom and problems with the conservatorship but this is bigger than that.

Also she’s spoke up before on multiple occasions for other injustices (Dreamers Act, LGBT issues, the whole Comrade Britney thing), and britney is obviously the type of person who would support this.

Many celebs are being dragged for not saying anything or the wrong and even insensitive things (“all lives matter”, the one race is human race, prayers) and sooner or later people could actually drag her for not speaking up. 

britney-speak.jpg.d2a98c92759fefce409685a6305c2d93.jpgEDIT: I’m not expecting her to have a whole long paragraph telling off cops or Trump and anybody else involved. All I wanted and ever expected was an Instagram story supporting the hashtag and George Floyd as people like JL and Sam have done... apparently to y’all, speaking about people around the world dying is “political”...

• Love 6
  • Dislike 14
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Absolutely not, Britney is notorious for not being political and thats the way she should stay. Just because you feel passionate about something does not mean Britney must say something about it.

Hope youre not one of those people supposedly dragging her for not talking.

She literally posted with Hilary back in 2016 and has advocated for the Dreamers act and has always encouraged fans to vote (*****.) This isn’t even a political issue. It’s a human rights and race issue.

i hope you’re not one of those people who don’t support BLM...

• Love 6
  • Dislike 10
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, PARKBOM said:

Lou looking at this thread like :cackling: 

She’s probably doing her evil witch cackling while rubbing her hands together thinking “yes yes this is better than I could imagine! Now they can stop bothering me!” 

we were so close to making her crack :nydisgust:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

That was a photo-op that was so obviously set up by her team, if you thought that had anything to do with Britney... :cackling:

To answer your question, I support justice. I am outraged at the filmed, coldblooded racist murder of a man by a police officer.

I absolutely do not support antifa riots as a means of "expressing" this outrage.

Your silence however in answering the question I posed to you is very telling.

"Antifa" ? I feel like  I'm reading one of those FOX NEWS apologists. Get out and never come back. Wendy Williams GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

• Dislike 7
  • Like 4

I agree... this is wild. So sad. Silence is not the answer. Even if it’s not Britney, I hope her team knows that

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 1

You guys should shut up, don’t tell her what to do! 

• Love 5
  • Dislike 2
  • Like 2

I doubt anyone would bash Britney for not speaking since with #freeBritney everyone knows she has zero freedom and access to her platform

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Ikr? Even Sam's speaking up Screenshot_20200531-020620_Instagram2.jp

She/her team could make even a simple post, a repost or something else 

• Dislike 2
  • Like 1

They'll post smth  they r reading exhale