TOXIC going to destroy the #1 spot at Music Video Charts HERE WE GO!

9 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

is this really about trying to tear Gaga and Chromatica down? So stupid why do that? Toxic doesnt deserve to go #1 for this idiotic reason

First yall try to come for #JusticeForBionic, and now Chromatica? Why so pressed? :ehidk:

LMAO Do you believe I care that much about Christina or Gaga? No. I am comparing Britney to them only to remember the strength Britney still has.

And yes it’s funny because Britney doing nothing is still can do that. You know?

So, and I don’t stress much if toxic deserves it or not. I am playing around and trying to get excited and have fun. It could be cute if it was #1.

• Like 2
  • Super Moderators
7 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

is this really about trying to tear Gaga and Chromatica down? So stupid why do that? Toxic doesnt deserve to go #1 for this idiotic reason

First yall try to come for #JusticeForBionic, and now Chromatica? Why so pressed? :ehidk:

Though I don't support these fan wars, some Gaga fans have been very rude towards Britney with this whole Mood Ring thing, so it's not like it's coming out of nowhere.

I still believe it's pointless to expect an old song to compete with a newly released :yaknow:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+

I was just about to make a thread about this! A few of her videos are actually charting. Toxic is the highest at #2, followed by Slave closely behind at #4. Circus and Oops are just shy of the top 10 with numbers 11 and 12 :OMGney:

75CCB2DB-EC71-4E79-A156-165E65766E67.thumb.jpeg.ffa8ceecdff80058bf10bab262358059.jpeg

• Love 2

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

2 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I was just about to make a thread about this! A few of her videos are actually charting. Toxic is the highest at #2, followed by Slave closely behind at #4. Circus and Oops are just shy of the top 10 with numbers 11 and 12 :OMGney:

75CCB2DB-EC71-4E79-A156-165E65766E67.thumb.jpeg.ffa8ceecdff80058bf10bab262358059.jpeg

Omg :gloriascary:

• Exhale+

I hope this means a new generation of people are finding her! :lizzie:

Thats the only thing I cam think of people are going through her discography. Or people are at home and going down memory lane lol

• Like 3

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, blackoutbixxh said:

ugh, Yasssss!:snapney:

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Though I don't support these fan wars, some Gaga fans have been very rude towards Britney with this whole Mood Ring thing, so it's not like it's coming out of nowhere.

I still believe it's pointless to expect an old song to compete with a newly released :yaknow:

Only Britney can bring her old legendary music videos on charts today. :ipass:

But still, if it's on iTunes, it's pointless, I prefer seeing that on YouTube or on Spotify. I started to find that a little annoying to see everyone excited that Britney goes #1 on a category on iTunes, I mean, well iTunes isn't the most used platform, it would make huge impact if everyone started to stream on Spotify to let Mood Ring being on the Spotify top charts.

• Like 1