'Mood Ring' may be Britney's 3rd longest running song at #1 on the US iTunes Charts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Edited and updated for clarification] Doing a little bit of digging from a prior thread, I noticed as a surprise, that Britney has only had 2 songs at #1 running on the iTunes US charts so far f

Queen of having a 4 year long Era. When will Taylor and Beyonce. 

music video WHEN?!?!?!

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Doing a little bit of digging from a prior thread, I noticed, as a surprise, that Britney has only had 2 songs at #1 on the iTunes US charts so far until yesterday May 29th with 'Mood Ring':

1. Hold It Against Me - 10 days
  2. Scream & Shout (accredited to Will.I.Am since Britney is a feature) - 6 days
  3. Mood Ring  - TBD

This is already an achievement in itself considering there was no promo on it, and it's still technically not a single.copy.jpg.ec4cc112a663363d465181ade2d905ca.jpg

ChNk.gif

Sources: 

https://www.itunescharts.net/us/artists/music/britney-spears/

https://www.itunescharts.net/us/artists/music/william/songs/scream-shout-feat-britney-spears/

Uh make me was #1 the day after the VMA’s in 2016...,

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Deactivated
5 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

dude what? :billie:

Both Make Me and Private Show went to #1 on iTunes US

EZQ1pauWoAA7Yjt?format=jpg

4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Yeah, I read this post and respectfully was like WTF. Brit has been at #1 on iTunes more than twice 🤣

for more than a day though?

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

Make me was #1 the day it was released and also the day after the VMA’s. This post doesn’t say “#1 for more than a day” it says “been #1”...respectfully the facts are incorrect and I’m a fact checker 🙂 As is everyone else in the comment section 

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Yes, Make Me was at #1 for 2 consecutive days after the VMAs (although it was discounted) :ohwut:

but if we're only counting her SOLO songs, it's her longest running #1 since Hold It Against Me in 2011 :barbie:

• Deactivated
2 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

Yes, Make Me was at #1 for 2 consecutive days after the VMAs (although it was discounted) :ohwut:

but if we're only counting her SOLO songs, it's her longest running #1 since Hold It Against Me in 2011 :barbie:

in that case you're right, then I need to clarify the title as "highest/longest running at #1"

• Love 1
  • Deactivated
3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

This has to be fake. “3” was definitely #1 on iTunes for a few days. How else would we have gotten it to debut at #1 in 2009? Streaming wasn’t big then! 

Provide credible sources, and if true, I'll change the content and add it