Britney on Mood Ring hitting #1: "This is incredible! 'Mood Ring' is one of my favorite songs on Glory"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney gave a statement to Billboard about Mood Ring hitting #1! "This is incredible! 'Mood Ring' is one of my favorite songs on Glory, it’s so vibey and ****," Spears tells Billboard exclusivel

3 months ago I would never ever have imagined a deluxe foreign bonus track that every Britney fan loved would be on every mainstream media outlet like this is crazy! It feels like Britmas eve, we just

Isn’t it weird that she hasn’t uploaded a video talking about mood ring yet? I’m suspicious tbh.

Posted Images

• Deactivated
1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

If she doesn’t say a word then we’ll know what’s happening, won’t we? :wontcry:

you think the Yahoo article might have been true?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, IUSM said:

I never know what to believe these days... Could be an elaborated ploy from her Team, especially given the small promo (a specific story on Instagram) but yet no announcement from Britney on video.

Of course her team's behind this and not Britney. I think all this new things are just a distraction from the FreeBritney campaign (and sadly, it's working because now everyone's asking for new music) :mj:

I'm not complaining tho. Mood Ring is one of the best songs from the album and it deserved way more than being a bonus track for Japan :gtfo: Also, Glory's original cover is s*it so I'm also happy about the new one. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

you think the Yahoo article might have been true?

I meant that if she doesn’t say anything it’s because she didn’t know they were going to do this and they are just trying to make money the way they can even if she refuses to work.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, hxpnxl said:

Oh no, is she also gonna get dragged like Gaga for feeling happy during this time :wontcry:

The murderer has been charged already (well  not with 1st degree murder as he deserves) so things are slowly getting back to "normality"  and besides let people talk , I know Britney is not a racist and that's what matters most . Imagine stanning trash like camilia camelhoe who is actually a an obsessive racist , yikes :surething:

10 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Hi Lord, it’s me again, please set Britney free from her cship so she can make music again. I feel like this is helping give her motivation. Amen 🙏🏽 

You have 2 more wishes 

PRI_71104041.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zo

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Hi Lord, it’s me again, please set Britney free from her cship so she can make music again. I feel like this is helping give her motivation. Amen 🙏🏽 

You have 2 more wishes 

PRI_71104041.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zo