Britney Spears' "Mood Ring" hits #1 on the US iTunes chart

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Number 1 the day Gaga released a new album? QUEEN!

Mood ring charting everywhere in iTunes: https://kworb.net/itunes/artist/britneyspears.html Rise Britney, rise!  Update: She hit #1 on the US iTunes chart!   Related:   

Just bought myself a copy on iTunes  the fact she’s outselling two songs from a highly anticipated BRAND NEW Gaga album with a four year old bonus track with Absolutely NO prior notice given to anyone

Posted Images

16 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Daisies only sold 17,000 and debuted at #40 but with a music video and decent streaming.

Our streaming number is atrocious but if we’re stable on top of the chart, it might have a chance to debut in Hot100. 

She’s holding on to number 1. How long did daisies stay at 1? I know she didn’t have amazing streaming either. I have a feeling she will debut higher than slumber parties peak 

16 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

Daisies only sold 17,000 and debuted at #40 but with a music video and decent streaming.

Our streaming number is atrocious but if we’re stable on top of the chart, it might have a chance to debut in Hot100. 

17,000 is pretty decent tbh, and yeah I'm sure her streaming numbers were great :ohwut:

I believe Mood Ring will sell between 5,000-7,000 copies by the end of next week but our streaming numbers are a complete mess since it has not been added to any spotify playlist so it's reaaaaaally hard for the song to take off :tifftear:

I find it hard for GOD ring to debut on Hot100 but keeping up all my hopes for a miracle to happen next week :anxiety: