Yahoo Falsely Reports Britney Spears Checks Into Self-Care Health Facility

Message added by Jordan Miller

Update: 

Hello, this is an amendment from Exhale's community leader, @JordanMiller. Without going into detail, I can confirm this report is in fact old. Britney has 100% NOT checked into any treatment center. 

Pop icon Britney Spears has checked into a “health facility for self-care,” the Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday. She is expected to remain at the facility for 30 days.

Source: Yahoo!

Update: 

Hello, this is an amendment from Exhale's community leader, @JordanMiller. Without going into detail, I can confirm this report is in fact old. Britney has 100% NOT checked into any treatment center. 

931767141_images-2020-05-29T024148_608.jpeg.4023a00fb39bd6d760338e672efd020c.jpeg

• Dislike 1
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Without going into detail, I can confirm this report is in fact old. Britney has 100% NOT checked into any treatment center.

Which part of that wretched alcoholic burst this time?

Hopefully your source isn’t Lou... 

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

WHAT OH MY GOD WHY. :omg:

But she looked well and ok? And she got stressed over "caring" for her father? That doesn't make any sense when they post content on Instagram that shows her at home all the time. :imacat:

• Like 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

I think this is referring to the 'me time' period - it looks like a recycled video. Plus nowhere else seems to be reporting it. I think she's okay :lizzie:

• Like 5
Just now, Damon said:

I think this is referring to the 'me time' period - it looks like a recycled video. Plus nowhere else seems to be reporting it. I think she's okay :lizzie:

My thoughts exactly... :eheeek: let's hope so!

• Super Administrators

I think this is old, too.

Gulf News reported this in April 2019:

Britney Spears is taking time to care for herself after supporting her father and the rest of her family through his recent health struggles, which included a second surgery three weeks ago, the Los Angeles Times has confirmed. She will be away for 30 days.

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙