Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love the song. So, her hiatus officially ended? Her team finally hired a smart gay to have these ideas to distract the fans? Lol Playing nice, playing smart. 

omg finally  Let's pretend  MOOD RING is her new lead single and let's make it #1 on iTunes tbh 

Britney Spears just dropped "Mood Ring" onto streaming services!     Stream the playlist HERE

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, One More Time said:

OMG! We are good! :gloriascary:

https://www.digitalsalesdata.com/diydsd.php?Region=143441

Britney is decreasing on single sales but so is all of top 10 singles. Last hour she had 1500 single sales, now she has 1350. Lady Gaga had 1270 and now is sitting at #2 with 1080 single sales! 

Tomorrow maybe we will see a green update! :gloriascary:

MR has flown my wig so hard

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Andrew Fatale said:

that equals 60k sales right ? 

40k I guss 

600k ÷ 15 = 40 :calculating:

In the new structure, 150 streams of a song equals one paid download, and ten paid downloads equates to an album download.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2016/02/13/now-that-streaming-can-make-a-song-platinum-what-counts-and-what-doesnt/amp/

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

MR has flown my wig so hard

We have to considerate that the first two and three days single sales are going to be strong because it was a Friday release and then the rest of the week its going to sell less and less just like any other song.

for example yesterday Mood Ring was selling 5k this morning it was 2-3k and now 1.5k.

Maybe tomorrow we can reach 2k again in the morning. But for the rest of the week 500 to 1k sales is going to be ok. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

The people criticizing her haven’t achieved half of what she achieved before 2000. Bye 

sure, but it isn't the matter, I won't lower my expectations from Britney, sorry.

she was a teen/young adult, she has yet to publish a mature album if she wants to be considered as an accomplished artist. 

• Love 1