Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

3 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

We should further support the Glory era and purchase the Make Me (barf) and Slumber Party MV. I don’t think its hard to get those into the top 105, people don’t really buy MV’s these days.

We also need to make sure we are purchasing the 2016 Explicit Glory version, which is the one thats charting at #16.

Just bought it 🔥 I love the new cover!! 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love the song. So, her hiatus officially ended? Her team finally hired a smart gay to have these ideas to distract the fans? Lol Playing nice, playing smart. 

omg finally  Let's pretend  MOOD RING is her new lead single and let's make it #1 on iTunes tbh 

Britney Spears just dropped "Mood Ring" onto streaming services!     Stream the playlist HERE

Posted Images

1 minute ago, One More Time said:

This is gonna help a little. Most of Britney's public watch GMA, Ellen and stuff like that. Her label must have paid them to talk about it, cause there was no mention of Gaga's Chromatica for a "POP News" thingy. Great job RCA! :lizzie:

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:
ths music video director that commented “it’s happening” in reference to a music video just posted this...

Anyone can hype with the whole "Let's do this" -> "It's happening" -> *Posts cool foreshadowing picture*

I've learned my lesson with Britney, I'll believe when they officially announce it :crying1:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Arianna said:

If I bought on iTunes and keep replaying the purchased version on Apple Music - does that count towards streams? I hope so I’ve been listening since yesterday..

Just to be safe, play the version on apple music ( not the version you bought) 

apparently everytime ur fone connects to the internet it updates the figures

• Love 1
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

ths music video director that commented “it’s happening” in reference to a music video just posted this...

Who is he? 

I'm 100% Britney is not going to do the MR video. Maybe he's trying to get followers.

• Love 1