Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love the song. So, her hiatus officially ended? Her team finally hired a smart gay to have these ideas to distract the fans? Lol Playing nice, playing smart. 

omg finally  Let's pretend  MOOD RING is her new lead single and let's make it #1 on iTunes tbh 

Britney Spears just dropped "Mood Ring" onto streaming services!     Stream the playlist HERE

Posted Images

• Deactivated
1 hour ago, ANDREJEAN said:

What do you guys think of my lyric video ? should I continue ?

xx

good start, the only things I'd change are:

• the text font and color
  • the takes where she's dancing and spinning, you can slow them down to kind of fit with the mood of the song
1 minute ago, MANDIXMX said:

Guys correct me if i’m wrong but are Britney’s MV’s always charting in iTunes top Music Videos? Britney right now has Toxic at 13, Circus at 18, Slave at 21, Baby at 22, and Womanizer at 99. 

They do but not that high up, it seems there is interest, but from streams it seems like it is just us. I’m confused :receipts2:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

They do but not that high up, it seems there is interest, but from streams it seems like it is just us. I’m confused :receipts2:

We should further support the Glory era and purchase the Make Me (barf) and Slumber Party MV. I don’t think its hard to get those into the top 105, people don’t really buy MV’s these days.

We also need to make sure we are purchasing the 2016 Explicit Glory version, which is the one thats charting at #16.

• Love 1
  • Exhale+

Just a reminder if you're on Spotify don't repeat the song put it in a Playlist. It won't count if you repeat it. 

Someone else here already made one maybe they repost it 

• Love 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

44 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

Does it count if I stream it on Apple music in loop but set volume to mute? 

No it doesn't work if it's mute. But what you can do is plug your earphones into your phone, play the song and not put the earphones in your ears. :gelis:

• Love 1