Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Britney Spears reportedly self-quarantines for 2 weeks to see her sons

(edited)

Britney Spears went through 2 weeks of full isolation in order to see her boys, Jayden and Sean -- self-quarantining for 14 days at Kevin Federline's behest.

Sources with knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ... Britney returned to L.A. from a trip to see her family down in Louisiana at the end of April. When she got back, she wanted some QT with her sons, but Kevin insisted she quarantine for at least 2 weeks before seeing them.

Our sources say Kevin has been homeschooling Jayden and Sean since the middle of March, when schools closed due to the spread of the novel coronavirus.

We're told Britney had no issues obliging Kev's request and gladly quarantined after her trip down South -- and she's since seen their boys twice at her home, with each visit lasting only a couple hours.

Britney and K-Fed ... responsible co-parenting in action!

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/26/britney-spears-self-quarantine-2-weeks-kevin-federline-request-trip-louisiana-covid-19/

99b0c5bf85d942319827c92ef27f6e07_md.jpg.3e82b63c261f93879bd39d58fda7fe79.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 5

Just now, Urbanney said:

It blows my mind that she lost custody because her father (you know, the one that’s supposed to be making sure Britney is stable) was unstable. Sickening. 

I'm honestly at a loss to understand it :gerlwat:

Even ****ty lawyers are able to make a good case for her :mj:

45 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I love how there's no bad blood between the both of them and co-parenting like two mature adults. :crying3: And I have to say I am very proud of our girl for not being a Bitter Betty and not making a fuss about it. :gobaby: She's just so nice and mature about real issues. She's wise beyond her years and we been knew. :crying1:

#FREEBRITNEY 💛🧡💜

She’s 38. Stop making it sound like it’s abnormal for the average 38 year old to understand what’s happening around them. She’s more intelligent than that :shocked:

• Love 5
  • Like 3

So random but her makeup was so good at the 2015 bbmas but WHAT were they thinking with that dress?!?!

• Haha 4
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

All he asked was that she quarantine for 2 weeks after her trip. She was there during the week Louisiana deaths surged up astronomically. He was just making sure she was OK and that the boys would be OK. 

I didn’t say he was wrong with what he asked, I just said I hate when HE demands stuff from HER. Thanks ❤️

Just imagine if people self-isolated every time they came in contact with a germ :jl:

58 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

So random but her makeup was so good at the 2015 bbmas but WHAT were they thinking with that dress?!?!

And what were they thinking with the wig 🙄 lol

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I didn’t say he was wrong with what he asked, I just said I hate when HE demands stuff from HER. Thanks ❤️

I honestly think its dumb if she had no symptoms. Shes a multimillionaire and can get tested immediately and get results within 24hrs. Making that kinda demand for 2 weeks doesnt make sense. Plus they all couldve given it to her so why dont they all get tested

• Dislike 2
  • Like 4