What Was The First Britney Performance You Ever Watched?

OMG I can't remember. It is so long ago! But I can remember that I watch the music video of Born To Make You Happy a lot back then (it was played very often on TV ) but I don´t really like that song. I nearly hated it. But suddenly it makes me click and I became a fan. (Ironically with that title. I had a break where I was not a fan anymore from the end of the Britney era until "My Prerogative" song came out. So it is Brit´s prerogative to make me happy. (if you would put it together.Strange.)And I can remember that I don´t understand the trouble her strip cause during her 2000 performance. Everywhere was written and talked that she was "naked".And that it goes too far. Until today I don´t understand it. She was fully vested.:yaknow:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What Was The First Britney Performance You Ever Watched? Mine was 1999 Disney Easter Parade when it aired on April 1999. I was starting to like her then but didn't know too much besides BOMT and

I was blessed

This is a good question! This was the performance where I became mesmerized:  

Posted Images

• Deactivated
3 hours ago, fays1 said:

Why is she sitting on a chair? lol

She was on recovery from her leg injury that happened while filming (or rehearsing) Sometimes.

• Like 1

This is her 1st TV performance as a pop star and her 1st TV performance of “...Baby One More Time.” My memory is kinda fuzzy from this moment because I was only 9 years old but I remember thinking she was super cool and watching the video constantly on MTV. 

I’m not sure exactly, but I think it was the 2001 VMA performance of I’m A Slave 4 U. Before then I followed Britney and was a fan but didn't have a  TV so couldn’t watch much. 

• Exhale+

BBMA Slave 4U, my mom so did not get it at all. Then later the next time I saw Britney on tv was 2003VMAney, it was live and caught the KiSs right in time!!!!  :o   :ohwut:   :makeitrain:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...