Slumber Party was a bad single choice..

You guys just pretend that it wasn't because the video was so well done. :jl:

And the people who hate Tinashe on the song are just as delusional because she sings it exactly like Britney. :clownery:

tinashe-thatgrapejuice-britney-spears-slumber-party-itunes-1280x720-2.thumb.png.b7df84661760ce65f97fde69674e4d57.png

#JusticeForAlmostAnyOtherSongOnGlory :demi:

#TimeTravelToMakeDoYouWannaComeOverAsFirstSingle :runga:

• Love 3
  • Dislike 6
  • Like 6
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember the very 1st time listening to glory before I got to track number 8 I was so nervous to hear slumber party because the title sounded so juvenile and I thought she's going to be singing abou

I really wanted Do You Wanna Come Over? to be a single. 

Subjective. Regardless of its chart position, I stan (and continue to stan) the hell out of Slumber Party. But I think they should of gone with LMD

Posted Images

The MV was brill and ambitious. The song itself was NOT a good choice in terms of appealing to non gays and non pre-pubescent girls. It wasn't a song I could imagine most of the GP warming to. Better and Love Me Down would've been more popular imo.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Britney is known for uptempos, and 2 out of her 4 last singles or ballad/midtempos which is basically career suicide

Make Me was a great choice, but SP was bland ! LMD, Liar or Better would have charted higher and the songs were fan faves

• Dislike 1
  • Like 2

I think Glory has the worst single choices. There are definitely better songs that deserve justice :crying1:. DYWCM should be 1st single without a doubt. Also I would love to see Better, Love Me Down or Liar becoming singles :donewithit:.  Plus Make Me should have original video, the official is a mess :zoomzoom:.

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1

Was this post sitting in your drafts from like 4 years ago? :cackling: Slumber Party was the chosen one and here to stay! :queenflopga:
Too bad they never made DYWCO the third single! :rihit:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Slumber party and make me were both bad choices. It needed to be another edm dance song as that’s the only pop that’s really performing these days. 

THISSSS A BILLION TIMES!!! :clap:

Do you wanna come over or Change your mind were the only acceptable choices! Ain't nobody got time for the boring midtempos (aka Make me/Slumber party).

All we needed was a mainstream single to attract a big audience and then they could choose whatever boring  2nd single they wanted. :( 

The Make me performance was boring has hell :zoomzoom: the poor choreographer was forced to make it "danceable" but no way in hell that song was made for that. 

• Dislike 2
  • Like 2
  • Deactivated
3 hours ago, Avatar said:

You guys just pretend that it wasn't because the video was so well done. :jl:

And the people who hate Tinashe on the song are just as delusional because she sings it exactly like Britney. :clownery:

tinashe-thatgrapejuice-britney-spears-slumber-party-itunes-1280x720-2.thumb.png.b7df84661760ce65f97fde69674e4d57.png

#JusticeForAlmostAnyOtherSongOnGlory :demi:

#TimeTravelToMakeDoYouWannaComeOverAsFirstSingle :runga:

featured!

tenor.gif?itemid=6115655

DYWCO should have been the lead single.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Slumber Party great vid but not the most banging of songs. Better choice would’ve been Hard to Forget Ya, Better or Change Your Mind (I could listen to the ‘Ah’ breath part in the chorus all day mutha ****a)

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1