• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney Spears - Overprotected Peak: #86 on the Billboard Hot 100 (in Darkchild Remix form) Highest Peak: #1 in Poland Fun Fact: Grammy Nominated for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance

and that's the tea  why did radio  ban her best era  I know why but WHYYYY 

So I was going through my playlists and one of them is "Songs That Deserved More" and thought it would be interesting to see your thoughts. I chose a song from each artist mentioned, but of course the

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

PS how do I "hide comments" :jl: like how did you hide the Overprotected Darkchild Remix? @Roxxy I could've done it with mine so it's not so long :haha:

Click the “eye” icon in between the attachment and quite icons in your clipboard :tiffdrink:

• Love 2
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:
  • Carly Rae Jepsen’s entire discography 
  • Harleys In Hawaii - Katy Perry
  • Younger Now - Miley Cyrus
  • All Britney songs that we’re affected by the radio ban

:tiffdrink:

I barely listened to Harleys In Hawaii the day and added it to my playlists (well the KANDY remix)  and that was going to be my Katy pick but bone apple teeth slaps :clicktina:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I agree that every song deserved more EXCEPT Bed by Nicki and Bon Apetit by Karl. Both songs were trash.

I'll take no Bed slander :lessons: I'll allow the latter because it wasn't my favorite at first, but considering the production it should've been bigger than some of her other big hits :gloss: @JordanMiller can we please get the other reactions back cause that needed a WOW react :haha: thank you!

• Love 3

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I'll take no Bed slander :lessons: I'll allow the latter because it wasn't my favorite at first, but considering the production it should've been bigger than some of her other big hits :gloss: @JordanMiller can we please get the other reactions back cause that needed a WOW react :haha: thank you!

Bed was trash. And don’t get me started on the video 😳 An absolute tragedy. That is the song that should’ve been called #yikes 

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Bed was trash. And don’t get me started on the video 😳 An absolute tragedy. That is the song that should’ve been called #yikes 

You need to change your name to OnlyOpinions after that post :haha:

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You need to change your name to OnlyOpinions after that post :haha:

I guess that means I shouldn’t give you my opinion on the “Queef” album then lol 

• Haha 2
  • Super Moderators
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

I guess that means I shouldn’t give you my opinion on the “Queef” album then lol 

Go ahead that album was not it but Bed was it and that's the tea :clicktina:

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm a featured artist in that song. :omg:

Are you? Bless your heart. I’m sorry part of your legacy is attached to Bed aka “Blowup Matress” by Nicki Minaj. 🥴All love from me though lol 🥴

• Haha 1