Demo - Battle of the sexxxes / Duet song allegedly meant to be for Justin & Britney

Hello guys,

I hope this has not been posted yet.

I was on Instagram and I saw a post with a link towards a demo.

It's called "Battle of the sexxxes". 

You can hear Justin and Timbaland on the demo.

This song was apparently meant to be the duet song of Justin & Britney back in 2008.

Here is a direct link to the Instagram post Source : Instagram post

That's not my instagram, all credits go to this Instagram account : @britneyjustinn

Justin is singing Britney's part... :teigen:

Lyrics : 

(Timbaland)  Don't hurt her Justin!

That was the past

Put it all behind you, homeboy  

(Justin )  Let me talk to you

Let me, let me talk to you I just,

I just wanna talk to you

Let me, let me, let me talk to you

I just wanna talk to you

Is it alright if I talk to you?

Just listen  

Baby girl, don't be afraid

I know you remember me,

I'm your boy from back in the day

I heard you singin' you're back, and your mind seems right

And I can't even lie to you, your body still drives me wild  

So don't be afraid to get nasty

Don't be afraid to get wild

Just point to your spot and ask me I'll make it worth your while

Don't be afraid to get nasty

Just point to your spot and ask me

I'll make it worth your while  

Let's explore explicit

Let's express reflexes

Exploit your pleasure

It's the battle of the sexxxes

Let's explore explicit

Let's express reflexes

Exploit your pleasure

Talk to me

Make it talk to me

Talk to me

Make it talk to me

Talk to me

Make it talk to me

Talk to me Make  

(Meant to be sung by Britney )  

Baby boy, I know you want my love

Already gave you a hit so you know that it's like a drug

You remember my flavor, you still know my taste

I still got it, baby, it'd be a shame if it went to waste  

Let's explore explicit

Let's express reflexes

Exploit your pleasure

Let's explore explicit

Let's express reflexes

Exploit your pleasure

Talk to me

Make it talk to me

Talk to me

Make it talk to me

Talk to me

Make it talk to me

Talk to me    

For those who were not here in 2008, this was a huge deal. Britney was supposed to collab with them, and at the last minute, she denied them.

I remember they got mad. Exhale was a mess. 

The good ol' days :crying2:

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

So Justin admitted that Britney gave him his biggest hit :ari:

Sounds so dated, but I hope they consider doing a duet in the future :katybelt:

And that her body was still driving him wild.

Remember that he was already with Jessica when he wrote this song. :clownery:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Oh my god :unreal:

Even though I normally wouldn’t want Britney to make duet with someone who literally ran a smearing campaign for her, the lyrics are in her favor and it’d be a very big deal especially in 2008  :brityes:

And Justin’s singing the demo as britney like moaning the song :cuteidk:

• Like 2

You know what? :clicktina:

I ******* love it. Absolute gold.

This, with Womanizer, Piece of Me, Circus and When I Grow Up in the same year would have grabbed the late 00’s by the balls :hillary:

The amount of what if’s Britney has. She could be even bigger than she is right now :clownery:

• Like 4

I'm still in shock with everything related to Britney and Justin (respect that you still like them, at least it was a relationship that Britney and Justin decided to have) of her and has despised her thousands of times, I'm sorry but I don't understand.
And I'm also not going to understand that Jamie Lynn likes Justin and Britney's Instagram post, but she supports and loves Lou M. Taylor because she wasn't going to do it with someone who publicly did such ugly things to her sister.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Melina said:

Hello guys,

I hope this has not been posted yet.

I was on Instagram and I saw a post with a link towards a demo.

It's called "Battle of the sexxxes". 

You can hear Justin and Timbaland on the demo.

This song was apparently meant to be the duet song of Justin & Britney back in 2008.

Here is a direct link to the Instagram post Source : Instagram post

That's not my instagram, all credits go to this Instagram account : @britneyjustinn

Justin is singing Britney's part... :teigen:

Lyrics : 

(Timbaland)  Don't hurt her Justin!

That was the past

Put it all behind you, homeboy  

(Justin )  Let me talk to you

Let me, let me talk to you I just,

I just wanna talk to you

Let me, let me, let me talk to you

I just wanna talk to you

Is it alright if I talk to you?

Just listen  

Baby girl, don't be afraid

I know you remember me,

I'm your boy from back in the day

I heard you singin' you're back, and your mind seems right

And I can't even lie to you, your body still drives me wild  

Just point to your spot and ask me I'll make it worth your while

Let's explore explicit

Let's express reflexes

Exploit your pleasure

Let's explore explicit

Let's express reflexes

Exploit your pleasure

Talk to me

Make it talk to me

Talk to me

Make it talk to me

Talk to me

Make it talk to me

Talk to me Make  

(Meant to be sung by Britney )  

Baby boy, I know you want my love

Already gave you a hit so you know that it's like a drug

You remember my flavor, you still know my taste

I still got it, baby, it'd be a shame if it went to waste  

Let's explore explicit

Let's express reflexes

Exploit your pleasure

Let's explore explicit

Let's express reflexes

Exploit your pleasure

Talk to me

Make it talk to me

Talk to me

Make it talk to me

Talk to me

Make it talk to me

Talk to me    

For those who were not here in 2008, this was a huge deal. Britney was supposed to collab with them, and at the last minute, she denied them.

I remember they got mad. Exhale was a mess. 

The good ol' days :crying2:

Yeah this was confirmed to be the reference Justin did for Britney, it leaked a few years ago but nobody really thought much about it at the time

Same thing happened with the demo he did for Ciara's Love *** Magic

Here's some info about it

"Sebastian (Timbaland's brother) said Tim and Justin were going into the studio with her in July but he could be wrong on the exact date." (June 2007)

"Britney Spears backed out at the last minute from recording a duet with her old flame, Justin Timberlake - and the inexplicable decision last month has suits at her record label, Jive, very worried. The duet, which was to be produced by hit-maker Timbaland at his studio in Virginia Beach, could have started a big comeback for the troubled pop tart, who peaked before she had two marriages and two kids. A music industry source said Timberlake wrote the duet specifically for Spears. Although they wouldn't be together in the studio, his voice would have been mixed with hers later. "Timbaland set aside a week out of his crazy schedule to do this - and then, just before she was supposed to fly out, Britney abruptly canceled the session and refused to do the song." (August 22, 2007)

"The super-producer told MTV News during VMA weekend that a prospective team-up between the two would be "the best thing that ever happened" and would "help her out a whole lot." But he then dismissed the possibility, saying in so many words that Brit has become big-headed and had dissed him and Justin. "It'll never happen. Nah. It could've, but it won't. Timbaland previously said he got close to working with the singer, telling Entertainment Weekly in March, "I just want to take her away, go overseas and work [it] out. ... I asked Justin, 'How would you feel about me working with Britney?' ... 'Would you do it with me?' " Timbaland told the magazine that JT was willing to get involved at the time. "She's just gotta be serious." Now Timbo has even more advice to give her about getting her career back on track. "She needs a story," he said. "She has no comeback story. That's the problem. She has to have a team. She needs to come back with Justin doing records; [then we'd see headlines like,] 'She went back to her ex and she's making smashes.' So is there any chance for Spears to rectify the situation and possibly work with Timberlake and Timbaland? Yes, says the super-producer - if she apologizes. "She should humble herself and make a phone call and say, 'I'm sorry.' She knows what she's sorry about," Tim said. "She needs to say, 'I was wrong,' and it'll definitely move forward. ... That's all she has to say." (September 12, 2007)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Yeah this was confirmed to be the reference Justin did for Britney, it leaked a few years ago but nobody really thought much about it at the time

Same thing happened with the demo he did for Ciara's Love *** Magic

Here's some info about it

This was Timbaland's decision, not Britney's.

As always they want to decide for her.

When she worked with Danja he spoke highly of working with Britney and I guess Timbaland wanted to be on the boat. 

I am glad that he himself says in that article and interview that he needs a story because they expose themselves.
"Story of a breakup and his girlfriend being unfaithful with one of his best friends"
"History of Karma"

People don't know but the track "Apologize" is for Britney or inspired by her.

Justin demanded and wanted a public apology from Britney for her story or whatever she had with Wade.

It is too hypocritical, selfish, cynical, and other things on the part of Justin for many reasons:

A)Justin cheated on Britney and she forgave her infidelities and never made them public.

B) Justin was the one who made Britney's infidelity with Wade public because it suited him for his career and his public image.

C) The only person who has sold, humiliated, insulted, and infinite things publicly are Justin (he should apologize for all this).

D) that same year Justin was still humiliating and insulting her (because she must allow all this).

E) It's always been said that before she cheated on him or what happened to Wade, Britney caught him in the shower at home having *** with Tonya Mitchell. (listening the track "Just Like Me" and all the scenes in her videos like "Toxic", "Womanizer," "Criminal") there is a high probability that this old rumor is 100% real.
 For people who do not know who Tonya Mitchell is, she was a wannabe from Britney and they were very similar physically and I think she was opening for Nsync at that time.

F)There's  also a serious old rumor alleged that Justin crossed the line.(So I say don't idealize their relationship).

It will never happen and less now that since the Mirrors video she has idealized him but hopefully one day she will tell the true story.

• Like 2

Honestly guys, if my ex was asking me for something like this song I would have said no too. Especially considering Justin behaviour when they broke up. I mean there's absolutly no way this song wouldn't have damage Britney's PR. She would have either be painted as a w**** and/or desperate and/or Justin making her a favor... It would have been a mess. 

This song is stupid honestly. The lyrics are trashy. Thank god Britney didn't even recorded the demo. No wonder she let them down if that's what they had to offer... 

• Like 2

Guys what is this pile of ****

Britney is way classier than this mess

And I've been a stan since day one, I don't recall this **** being posted on Exhale like ever :imacat:

And to me this is not even justin voice, maybe it's the usual fake demo à la Myah Marie

Justney Jean is real :imacat:

If this was even real Britney probably laughed her *** off and said no way no no no no k bye cool

• Like 1