Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Brian Friedman shares "I'm a Slave 4 U" video from the DWADT HBO special's final rehearsal

hmm he keeps posting stuff and Im liking it! .. im wondering when Lou will go after him :yesokay:

Hope he soon release a Overportected DCR breakdown rehersal.. those splits were AWESOOOME!. 

• Love +1 4
  • Haha +1 1

featured because I didn't see it featured yesterday :idkney: otherwise, could you merge it please? @Roxxy

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 hour ago, Barajas said:

hmm he keeps posting stuff and Im liking it! .. im wondering when Lou will go after him :yesokay:

Hope he soon release a Overportected DCR breakdown rehersal.. those splits were AWESOOOME!. 

I've been pacing the floor for years for him to release it :tiffanycries:

Thanks for sharing @Sakis***** You're the new Femme Fatale! 

Britney Kiss GIFs | Tenor

"S.E.X. is a part of nature, I go along with nature" - Marilyn Monroe 💋

every time I see any Britney Era performance i scream "EFFORTLESS SERVE QUEEN" :mae: bc u know... its true... :bedtime:

• Love +1 2
  • Like +1 1

4 hours ago, Sakis***** said:

slave.png.155b956cc47b45fc3dc6e8570781866f.png

didn't read his caption, and I was like "wow that looks like the rehearsal for the HBO show because she has the same hairstyle and most of the camera shots/angles are the same" :pieceofwhat:

• Love +1 2
  • Haha +1 2

47 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

didn't read his caption, and I was like "wow that looks like the rehearsal for the HBO show because she has the same hairstyle and most of the camera shots/angles are the same" :pieceofwhat:

I thought I had edited the title to include the HBO special part :gloria: 

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

He’s been keeping us so well fed during these unprecedented times. What a generous guy.   :crying1:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

Where I can find the Slave class online? Youtube? Twitter?

I need to learn it :chrissy:

4 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

The boots are different 

Now, we just need the other 2007 VMA rehearsal to be released and we are done :comingthru:

britney-ponytail-gimme.gif

• Love +1 1
  • Like +1 2

15 minutes ago, pop analyst said:

oo

i remember of giphy.gif

RaggedEuphoricEmu-size_restricted.gif

"I really do like Pepsi! I really do! My favorite kind of Pepsi? Pepsi's Pepsi." :fu:

• Love +1 1
  • Haha +1 1

back when she could still move her whole body :embarrassed: god I miss her

I just had to laugh because they turned her mic up for the "now watch me" and some wooos but since the sound is so different from the other audio it makes it that much more obvious that she isnt singing lol :pieceofwhat: but back then it was ok. Primney could pull it off.